Chapter 23

Have fun ;)

**************************

Brian POV

Before he was taken.....

I wish for ones in her life she would do what I tell her. I can't have my sister in danger specially now that she is pregnant.

I was on my way to my room when I started to feel like I was being watched. You know that feeling, right?

"Whoever it is you better come out." I demanded but no one was there. I looked to my right then left and then I twisted to look behind but nothing. I was the only one in that hallway.

BAM

Turning back around something hit me hard in the head until I passed out.

"Ouuuuu." I rubbed my head as I woke up. I have the biggest headache ever. Opening my eyes I was confused for a moment until the events of last night or what I think is last night came to me.

"Blair, I got to safe her." I thought out loud resulting in a laugh coming from whoever was in here with me.

"I'm afraid.... Who am I kidding. You are too late for that." he came out of the shadows and I gasped for the first time in my life.

"You."

Back to Blair...............

"He went missing three days ago." I said before breaking down into tears.

"Shhhh. It's going to be okay, sweetie." mom came out of the room for the first time to hug me as I cried.

"That's why you have kept us locked up with magic in that room." dad asked Ian but it sounded more like a statement than anything else.

"I had to protect my mate." Ian defended himself.

"Well, you did the fucking opposite kid." dad yell at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. Dad took a few deep breaths before explaining.

"We are all connected by blood. If Brian dies before Blair gets there we will all die including your pups and by delaying Blair you just decreased our chances in surviving." Ian's eyes were wide with fear as he finally understood what I've been trying to tell him for the last three days.

"That can't be." he said shaking his head.

"But it is. Now princess you need to get ready and go find your brother." he said to me. He didn't like this just like Ian but he was set on giving our family a second chance.

"Sure daddy." his eyes soften.

"Remember that your babies and you are one. You have the power of two Lunas and an alpha." Mom told me again. I nodded.

"We are going to get you a bag with things you might need." mom excused herself and dragged dad somewhere else leaving Ian and I alone.

"I'm going to come back you know." I told him seeing as he has being in his own world for the last couple of minutes.

"What if you all die because I didn't let you go sooner?" He asked.

"Don't torture yourself, babe. I'm still alive aren't I. beside Brain can't have all the fun to himself." I tried to make him smile but it was useless.

"I, Blair Jones promise to come back to you Alpha Ian, my mate." I used my pure blood authority voice, if that makes any sense.

"You better." he said before pulling me into a hug. A hug that turned into a kiss which the kiss turned into a make out session and we would have gone to home if it wasn't for the interruption from Nicky.

"Girly." Gosh, it feels like forever since I heard that nickname.

"Nicky." I run into his open arms hearing a growl from behind me.

"I heard you are leaving." he said. Ian pulled me away from Nick into his arms and smell me like the canine he is.

"I am but I'll be back." I felt Ian hold me tighter.

"Yes, you will. How are you feeling? I just heard my stupid brother had you locked up in your room." he was glaring at Ian now while Ian just hold me tighter and sniff me again to calm down.

"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about now." I told him and he took the hint that Ian wanted me all to himself right now so he left after giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Let go, Beautiful. They are waiting outside for us." he kissed my forehead head and hold my hand as we made our way to the back door that let to the woods.

Before we went outside Ian pulled me to him.

"What are ---." my question was silent by his lips crushing into mine in a heart melting kiss. After we pulled apart I was breathing hard. He kneeled before me and pulled my shirt up.

"I love you two so very much." he kissed my slightly big belly. I couldn't hold back the tear that escape since as much I'll like to think we will come back this could very well be our last time together.

"I love you, Blair." he pecked my lips now standing up.

"I love you more." I smiled sadly at him. "I want you to promise me something."

"No. I can't, so you better come back or I'll be dead as well." he said mad for some reason.

"Alright." I kissed him one last time and he kissed my forehead leaving his lips against it a moment longer.

"Let's go." We walked outside to see a few people waiting.

"Be careful, princess." Dad came up to me to hug me. "I'll see you and your brother when this is over." he said confidently. I nodded before kissing his cheek and turning towards my mother.

"Here." she put a necklace on me. "Your Dad give it to me when you were born. I was supposed to give it to you on your 18th birthday but I wasn't there. Hopefully it'll protect you and bring you back to us safe." she kissed my cheek and held me for a little bit.

After saying my goodbyes to everyone I shifted into my stunning white wolf, took the bag between my teeth and turned towards the woods and began to run without thinking.

To my sides I could tell that Ian and a few others were following me but somehow I knew I needed them to lose sight of me.

'I'll see you when I get back babe.' I mind linked Ian.

'See you soon, beautiful.' then I cut the connection before I pushed my paws to run faster leaving them all behind.

I ran and ran until my legs give up on me. I know I'm close I can feel it but something isn't right. Taking a sip of water in my human form, I stood up and started running again not really knowing where I was going but just going with my instincts and a voice in my head.

"I'm coming for you brother."

***********************

I know it's not the most exciting chapter but at least she is on her way to finding Brian now. Who do you guys think kidnapped Brian?

Hope you guys like it anyways.

Thank you for reading.