Chapter 33

Have fun ;).

***************************

Blair POV

"Girly!!!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

"You guys!!!" I exclaimed back with my arms open wide.

"I'm so glad you are alive." Cole.

"Don't you ever leave us like that again." Matt.

"How are you feeling?" Sophie.

"You had us so worried." Christina.

"I missed you all very much too." I said smiling at my friends. For a while we all just looked at each other letting the reality sink in.

"I knew you had in you, boss." Matt said making me smile.

"I was about to call it quits but Marines aren't quitters." I said and they all nodded in agreement.

"I'm happy you are one then." Matt said.

"Anyways, is the babies room ready?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah. Alpha Ian made sure it was perfect for when you returned." Matt.

"To be honest that's probably what kept him going while you were gone girly." Cole.

"That bad???" I asked. They all nodded.

" I think it was a way of reassuring himself that you were coming back." Sophie said.

"The babies and him kept me going too." I said. "Where is Nicky???"

"He was behind us." Christina said looking behind her.

"That's weird." I said.

"Who are those people I saw with Brian a little bit ago?" Sophie asked.

"My siblings." I said like it was nothing. Like not long ago I was trapped by the people that killed them. Like they weren't dead last week.

"Seriously?!" Matt. I nodded and smiled shyly.

"Your brothers are handsome." Christina pointed out and Matt glared at her. "But not even remotely as handsome as my sexy mate." She continued and then blow him a kiss with a wink.

"That's what I thought." Matt said making me smile.

"I would like my mate all to myself now." Ian almost demanded as he appeared out of no where.

"I'm glad you are all well." Sophie said caressing my belly. 

"Me too. Me too."

"We'll see you later." Christina.

"Later guys." They all left leaving my mate standing by the door way. He looked me over one more time before coming to sit on my bed.
"When do I get to go to our room?" I asked pouting.

"As soon as the doctor gives you an all clear." He put a strand of my hair behind my ear then caressing my cheek softly he said. "I thought I would go insane without you."