Chapter 34

Unedited.

Have fun ;)

*****************************************

Brian POV
"She says she's your mate." I frizzed. She couldn't.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Living room." Conner said quickly and using my wolf speed I was there within the minute.

There she was standing in all her goddess self. So beautiful. So....pissed?

"Let me explain." I put my hands up in surrender.

"You promised to stay the night and I woke up to find you gone. I'm your mate for fucks sake." Oh she looks so cute.

"I don't look cute." She yelled at me.

"You read my mind."

"No. I heard your thoughts."

"Same thing."

"No it's not."

"Will the two of you stop?" I heard Blair said. I looked to the door way and there she was caressing her belly.

"You shouldn't be walking. Bedrest, remember. You still need to fully heal." I pointed out disappointed that she would put herself and, my niece and nephew in danger.

"Is that her?" Tatiana asked interrupting my conversation with Blair. I nodded my head yes.

"You b...."

"I wouldn't finished that word if I were you." Ian came out of nowhere. "What are you doing up beautiful? You should be resting." He looked at my sister and I saw it. How much he cares for her. It was all over his face. He loves my sister.

"I wanted to meet my brother's mate." Blair said and Ian looked my way. Tatiana embarrassed.

"I don't care who you are but if you ever disrespect my mate again I will kill you." I growl at that.

"I... I.... I didn't know she was your mate. I'm sorry." Tatiana said.

"It's okay sweetie. It's my brother's fault for not explaining to you who I am to him and my kids." Blair told her smiling kindly. During the little argument my other siblings and parents have come down.

"I'm sorry I didn't told you about my sister. I wasn't thinking correctly when you helped me." Blair clear her throat. "I would like to make it up to you." I said quickly getting her hint.

"I would like that too." She smiled shyly. I smiled back and then look around the room.

"Everyone this is Tatiana, my mate."

"Hello!!!"

"This is my sister Blair and her mate Ian. My other three sisters Beth, Bella, and Becca. My parents Cathy and Tyler. My bothers Ben, Blake and Billy."

"You have a lot of siblings." Everyone laughed at that.

"Yeah, tell me about it." I heard a growled in the crowd and went to Tatiana immediately.

"Mine" That's when I saw Nick looking straight into Beth's eyes and she looked shocked. Scared even. Giving a look to Tatiana I went to protect my sister.

"Don't get any closer, Nick." We warned him but he was hypnotized and Beth looked more scared. We growled at him but nothing.

"Nicky!!!" That was Blair. He looked her way for a second before looking back at Beth. She walked towards us in the front against Ian's wishes. "Nick look at her. She is scared. You need to calm down. Okay? Calm down. You can talk to her ones you have calm down." He was looking at Blair now.

"I know." Blair smiled sadly at him. "Everything will be fine, I promise." She said so softly. Looking at Beth one more time he nodded his head and walked away.

"Ah."

"Beautiful?" Ian.

"I'm fiiiiiine." Blair dragged the word out holding her belly.

Blair POV

They are coming. They have been thinking about it for a while and now they have decided. I felt wet and in pain, I'm about to be a mom.

"Doctor!!!" Ian yelled freaking out.

"Babe." He looked at me wide eyed. "I'm fine. I'm just in labor." I smiled tiredly at him. I started to feel light headed and weak. It's this how I'm supposed to feel?

"Luna!!!" I heard someone say before I just saw darkness.

Maybe not.

Ian POV

"No!!!! No. No. No.Beautiful stay with me. Come on baby. Stay with me."

"Let's get her to the room." the doctor said in an urgent manner making me worry.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"The babies are putting a lot of stress in her and in her condition is worse. Alpha Brian we need more blood." The doctor said and Brian took off with a nurse to another room. "Let's get her prep for the transfusion and I want to monitor those babies, now." He barked orders left and right.

"What do you mean?" I barely asked.

"If we don't help her get stronger in the next 20 minutes chances are she will die giving birth." NO. She can't.. "Alpha, let me do my job. Let me save Luna." With that he closed the door on me.

This can't be happening.

Again.

*******************************
I know it's short but I hope you all like it.

On the plus side Tatiana is back. Poor girl.  What's the deal with her anyways. Why is she a rouge?And  can Blair stop giving them panic attacks. 

Nick found his mate yay or ahh. Beth is just Beth.