Introduction:

Have fun ;)

************************

I'm Blair Jones and I'm a U.S. Marine. You heard me right I'm a marine. My job is to make sure our troops get to base safe by giving them escape routes and taking out the enemy if needed for them. My force is well known and not to brag but we are pretty damn good at what we do.

My team consists of Nicholas, Mathew, Cole, Christina and Sophia. Christina and Sophia are in charge of coordinates, Cole is the Tech guy, Mathew and Nicholas are in charges of controllers while I'm the leader. Apparently I'm the only one that they respect and the only one that keeps them in line.

I've being in the marines for 3 years now but due to my amazing leadership I was able to get my own team.

Why the military you ask. I'm not going to tell you a story of how the marines safe me from the streets or my parents cuz it's totally not the case. I enlisted because there was something in me that told me to come. Weird right? But true and I never regretted.

I love it here.

"Girly!!!!" Nick and the boys yelled at the same time as they walked in. We haven't seen each other in a few days since we were all visiting home.

"Nicky. Coly, Matty." I run to my boys and was pulled into a group hug. Weird nicknames you say, well I have this thing that I'll put a Y at the end in to me it makes it sound sweet and babylike. The boys hated it at first but they had grown to love it.
"I missed you all so much." I hugged them tighter.
"We missed you too." The three of them are like the brothers I never had. They are very protective of me and they can also get a little bit possessive as well. They have never hurt me though. When ever they get really mad I just tell them to calm down, or take a walk. It works every time. The three of them have come so many times close to fighting that I should have just kicked them out, but I know that at the end of the day they will always protect each other like family.

"Hello we are here too." Christina said while pointing to her and Sophia.
"I missed the two of you too. It's just that I didn't saw you since you were behind this three giants." I pulled them both into a hug.
"So how was home?" I asked them. They are all from the same town. From what they have told me they live in a small town, you know those town that everyone knows each other.
"The same." Cole said while going to hug Sophia. They are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen. They are perfect for each other.
"Next time you better come with us."Matt said for the nth time. They are always trying to get me to go home with them but something always comes up and I have no other option but to go see my parents. But this time it was worth the trip. To bad that I had two weeks with them.
"Our parents and friends back home can't wait to meet you." Christina who was now wrapped around Matt's arms said. You guess it they are also together. They are different though. They are both very competitive and will always end up fighting in the end, not that the whole been mad at each other lasted much anyway.
"They are??" I asked amazed.
"Of course they are silly. They want to meet the girl that commands us around and we have no other choice but to obeyed." Nicky said but I couldn't help but see that his words had a double meaning somehow.I don't understand what's the big deal on me being able to boss them around. I don't think I take advantage of my position and I always tried to be fair.

"Besides you'll love it there." Sophia said. She has told me a lot about the mall in their town. I always thought small town, small mall but Sophy here tells me a whole different story. I'm actually intrigued.

"I'll go with you the next time. I promise." I raised my right hand and put my left in my heart.

"Girly are you alright?" Nicky looked at me with concern.

"Yeah. You don't look like yourself." Matty came closer to me.

"I'm fine. I just miss someone." Ever since I met him I can't help but to feel lonely when he is not around.

"You met someone?" Christy was now intrigued.

"You got to tell us all about this someone." Matty.

"Who is the lucky guy?" Coly.

"Do we know him?" Sophy.

"Guys let her talk." Nicky.

"You guys don't know him. I met him on my trip to my cousin's house. I just feel like a big part of me is missing without him." They looked at each other and had that faraway look. I know that even if I yell at them they won't hear me. Trust me they have done it plenty of times.

"Tell us about him?" Nicky came over to me and hug me.

"He is......." An animalistic growl came out of no where followed by Nick being pull away from me.

I was pulled into a pair of strong arms. "MINE."
I looked at my friends and the guy hugging me which I knew was him because of the electric shocks.
"He is HERE." I smiled at him. "I've missed you." I told him.
"I missed you more." He said smiling back at me. He looked into my eyes while letting our noses touch lightly and then he kissed me with so much need and desire.

"Girly, How do you know him?" Nicky asked confused and worried.

"I told you already I met him on my trip to my cousin's." I smiled at a very concerned Nicky.

"You can't be with him." Nick said firmly.

"And why is that?" I glared at him.

"Because he is ...."

******************************

Tell me what you all think. this is a little idea I've had for a bit. hope you all liked it.