Chapter 26

Have fun ;)

**************************

Two weeks later

Blair POV

I'm hungry, my pups are hungry. The son of a bitch keeps us with the minimum food required to keep us alive and weak in the process. Brian is paler and he just lays down all day. We are still chain though.

"I can't." I started saying. "One of us needs to escape." Brian looked up as if I just lost my head.

"You mean you need to escape." he said sounding irritated.

"No, I meant you. If I go they'll kill you." I told him with pain.

"How is that any different then you? You are worth three people Blair and you have a mate waiting for you."

"You have a mate waiting for you too." I pointed out and he shook his no.

"It's not the same.Mine won't even miss me. You need to go." he said right back.

"I'm not leaving without you."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"You are leaving Blair and that's it."

"I can't loose you dammit." I yelled at him frustrated. We were quite after that. " They won't kill me." I whispered.
"From what I've understood they need my pups too, alive." He sighed.

"How are we doing this then?" He asked after a little bit.

"I've got a plan." So I told him. They usually loosen the chain a little for us to eat and as the time passes they have been sending less and less guards. "We need to get rid of the one that bring us food and then I'll help you break the chains." he nodded understanding the whole plan.

"What if there are more guards out there?" he asked.

"That's a risk we are going to have to take." I told him. Dinner time came by and like usually the chains were less tight and the food was horrible. It looked like garbage and so unhealthy.

"Good evening, ma'am." The woman said as she loosen my chains and my brother's were being done by someone else.

"I'm sorry." I told her before bringing both my hands into a fist and hitting her on the back successfully knocking her.

"You ready?" Brian asked me and I nodded. We got close to each other and I helped him break the chains. It took a lot longer than what I was expecting but eventually we did it.

"Why can we both go?" He asked me again.

"Because I'm to weak and you are weak as well. We have more chances of you making it out by yourself then with me." I told him sadly but with a smile. He nodded and hugged me.

"Be safe." I told him as he kissed my head and pulled away from me. It looked physically painful to leave.

Now all we will have to do is wait. I hugged my belly. It's bigger now. They haven't been kicking as much as they used to and it worries me.

"Hold on babies. Mommy is here to protect you." I let my tears fall freely expecting the worse and hoping for the best.

Back at the pack house........

Ian POV

"We have manage to stabilized Luna." Mendes said looking tired. Everyone is taking it very badly. Their Luna might die and that will affect them all. Let's not think about it. Think positive Ian.