Chapter 29

Have fun ;)

*************************************

Before Brian and Blair got back........

Nick POV

"Do you think she's...." I interrupted Sophie's question.

"Alpha Tyler and Luna Cathy are still alive meaning that they most be alive." I refused to think that she won't be back. It has been days since I last saw her in the hallway with my brother. My poor brother.

"How's Alpha Ian doing?" Cole asked worried.

"He's a wreck. He snaps at everyone. Doesn't get any sleep and to make matters worse he isn't doing his alpha duties." My brother is feeling the effects of having your mate away from you for too long. It's worse now since they just mated and girly is pregnant.

"Shouldn't we be doing something to help them or something." Christina said quietly from the sofa.

"Dammit!!! I feel so useless." Matt said pulling his hair in frustration. I understand him perfectly. Girly isn't just our luna but she is our friend, our leader. We would be lost without her.

"Unfortunately we can't help them." I sound so defeated. I need to go for a run. I stood up and left. None of them really acknowledging that I was leaving. They all seemed to be lost in their own little world. Cole and Sophie weren't all over each other which was a first, and Matt and Christina were serious and nonchalant. Moon Goddess please bring them back safe.

My wolf has being feeling unease and I could sense a storm coming. The clouds were turning darker by the minute and the wind left my skin feeling sticky. A storm is coming!

Brian POV

Stay with me sis. I'll get us out of here. I thought while I carried a fainted Blair in my arms. "Dammit!!! She is loosing a lot of blood."

'Faster' my wolf screamed at me. I pushed my legs to go faster until I came face to face with....

"Dad." I said in shocked.

"Hello son." he give me a sad, tired smile.

"If you are here to stop.." he signal me to be quite with his finger like when I was a kid.

"We are here to help you." he said and that's when mom, uncle Richard and aunt Kaitlin came into view.

"Oh my god!!!" Kaitlin said running towards me. I growled at her stopping her from coming any closer.

"I just want to help my daughter." she said with her hands raised in surrender and pleading me with her eyes.

"How do I know I can trust you? You aren't even our real parents." I need help but I need to make sure they won't hurt her.

"I know you might not believe us but we love you both. We raised you. You are my son, our son." mom looked at dad.

"And she is our daughter. We had always tried to protect you both but our brother is... well was more powerful." Richard said.

"I'm sorry we couldn't protect you enough." Dad said.

"Fine." I said feeling defeated. Looking at how much blood was on the floor. I have no choice but to trust them. "Help her." I told Kaitlin laying Blair down so that she could do what ever it was she was going to do.

She examined her for a bit and I saw her turning pale like a white shit of paper. She did something while saying some words in Arabic to fast for me to actually understand.

"You need to take her to her mate now. I did everything I could to stop the bleeding but she needs a professional now." she said running toward Richard crying.