Chapter 10

Have fun ;)

**********************************

Brian POV

Finally, true freedom. Away from our so called family. I wish Blair could be here as well but she has other responsibilities. The house isn't as big as the one we grow up in but it fits our needs.

There are four bedrooms, two of them are masters bedroom because we remodel the house to our desire. Four bathrooms in total. Two offices, my man cave, Blair's painting room, a chef kitchen which I still don't see why since we don't know how to cook, family room with all the games we like, dining room and a living room.

The house is open concept which was Blair's idea. The colors are neutral in the big rooms so that it will feel bigger and flow room to room while the bedrooms have different bright colors.

Well maybe the house is big but it feels cozy and it gives me this feeling of relaxation. Most of all it's a place I can finally call home.

It might sound stupid or whatever but it's because you don't know how it feels to be treated like an object or a trophy that your parents show around during family reunions or friends gatherings.

Blair and I used to be the perfect kids. I played football in high school even though I preferred soccer and I was captain. Blair was the captain of the cheerleaders. Not only that but we maintain the highest GPA anyone could get. All because we wanted to be loved by our parents but no mattered how good we were we were still treated differently.

I still remember when Blair told them that she enlisted. ha. Their little miss perfect/princess, you could imagine her parents reaction. They would have locked her up if they could but by the time she told them she had ready finished the process and was leaving in a couple of days.

It was after she left that I said enough was enough and started to gambled. I wasted their money but I also became addicted to it making everything worse. The only reason why I even had the will power to quit was because of the fear the I saw in Blair's eyes, a fear of losing the only person that have always cared for her and loved her from the very beginning for who she really is, when I woke up after being beaten up for not paying a debt.

I promised myself and her that I wasn't going to gamble anymore but I ended up breaking that promise in a moment of weakness. I just hope that that son of a ----- okay maybe he isn't that bad but I still hope that I-Ian have left her in peace after I payed him back.

Now I'm in the family room watching the soccer match.

Half way into the match pain took over my body starting from my birthmark. The pain was too much that darkness was all I saw.

I woke up confused after I don't know how long ,but then I remembered what happened and immediately dial Blair's number.

"Hello." She sounded weak.

"Cuz are you ok?" I asked worried. The pain from the birthmark has never been this painful before.

"What??" She asked.

"My shoulder it's been hurting." I said in a lower voice.

"I just feel a bit of pain but the doctor saw me already and he said that I should be back to normal in a few hours." I don't believe her.

"Blair tell me the truth. You know my shoulder doesn't hurt unless you are badly injured." She sighed.

"I'm fine really. I'll call you in a few hours and keep you updated."

"Make that every hour." I order her.

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too lil cuz." She ended the call. I just stayed still for a while worried sick about her.