Chapter 17

Have fun ;)

******************************

"Blair I want you to meet Alpha Tyler and his Luna Cathy." Ian introduced me to the lovely couple I met yesterday at the mall. I thought they were humans but it seems I was wrong.

"Alpha Tyler." I look at him to see him smiling proudly with watery eyes. "Luna Cathy is very nice to see you both again." she hugs me and so does Alpha Tyler in a group hug. My wolf felt happy but wouldn't tell me why.

" Alpha Ian you are very lucky to have her as your mate." Tyler said with a hint of protectiveness while Cathy kept on hugging me. "Don't you ever tried and hurt her or you'll answer to me."

I pulled apart needing my space. "Thank you alpha Tyler but Ian knows better than that specially now." I looked at Ian smiling.

"And why is now any different?" Cathy asked.

"We are expecting twins." I smiled up at Ian.

"Congrats you two." Cathy said but for some reason I want or rather need to hear what Tyler has to say.

"You will be a great mother." He hugged me tight. "and you Ian a great father." he hugged him too and whispered something to him.

"So Blair tells us more about you." Cathy told me.

"Well, I'm an only child but I have Brian, my cousin the one I told you about that's like a brother to me........" I went on and on about my life. I thought I was making them bored but even Tyler looked very interested in my life and I could swear they were also interested in Brian's as they kept asking me questions about him.

"Can we meet Brian?" Tyler asked.

"Sure, I think he would love to meet you both. Can he come visit, love?" I asked Ian.

"Of course he can. He is a big part of your life and I'm sure you'll want him here for the twins." He smiled lovely at me and kissed my belly. Tyler and Cathy smiled at the two of us.

"I'll give him a call right now." I grabbed my phone and dial his number.

"Hello lil cous I was about to call you."

"Why is that? " I asked him.

"I'm on my way to pay you a visit. I missed you terribly so I decided to hit the road and go see my baby."

"I was calling to invite you actually. how far out are you??!"

"I'm really close. really close." there was a knock at the door. "Aren't you going to get that?"

"No, for real?" I opened the door of the study and there he was. "Brian." my wolf and I were so happy to see him. I pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"I have so much to tell you. You are going to be an uncle." I couldn't stop myself.

"What???" His mouth was wide open.

"I'm having twins."

"You got my cousin pregnant and you are not even married." did I tell you all that my cousin is an old soul?

"Calm down idiot and congratulate us on the family addition or I'll tell them that you are not their uncle." horrible threat but I'm sure it'll work on him.

"Congrats on the babies, I'm happy for you but you guys need to get married before they are born, understood?" I hit his head. Cathy and Tyler laughed at us.

"So this is Brian?" Tyler asked looking at both of us adoringly.

"And you are?" The idiot. "show some respect idiot."