Chapter 5

Have fun;)

*****************************

"Wolves." I told Ian as we sat across from each other in the couch. We were playing 20 questions and he had just ask me what's my favorite animal.

"Really, why?" He was smiling at me.

"To me they are a symbol of family, protection, loyal, unity, you get the idea, right?" He nodded." So what's your favorite animal?"

"I'll have to say wolf as well and it's not because it's your fav. I just really like them. I have a wolf tattoo to prove it."

"Let me see it." He took his shirt of reviling an 8 pack and turned around. Sure enough there it was and I was shocked when I took a closer look at it. "Are you okay?" He asked very concerned.

"Yeah. It just that I also have a wolf tattoo and if it wasn't that mine is a little more girly I'll say that we got the same tattoo." Mine is in my left hip.

"Let me see." he was curious. Pulling my dress up I showed him my tattoo. He looked shocked. Looking into his eyes I saw lust.

"Ian just look at the tattoo." I told him.

"You are beautiful. I'm so lucky you are mine."

"Ian we've talked about this. I'm not yours." I told him again in which felt like the twentieth time.

"Yet but you will be."

"Confident much?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Very, now let's go. It's time for me to show you the surprise." great I've been waiting since he picked me up.

"So you are not going to tell me where you are taking me?" I asked him poking his arm.

"Nope." he said. "What's your favorite movie?" I asked him trying to make a conversation.

"I don't know. I've never had really time to watch a movie." that got me curious.

"You've never watched a movie? Not even as a kid?" I was probably talking louder then what I met.

"Of course I've seen movies. Not many and the ones I had I haven't watched it completely." he looked a bit sad for a moment but composed himself quickly.

"Well, we are going to watch my favorite movie completely together." he look at me a bit scared.

"What's your favorite movie?" He asked.

"You'll find out later. Can I tell Conner to get the movie for us?" I asked him using my puppy eyes.

"With that look you can do anything." he said grabbing my hand. Coming into the hotel bar I saw Conner. They were staying at a hotel because they weren't from here.

"Conner I need you to get me this movie and don't tell Ian." I give him a piece of napkin with the name of the movie.

"Did you tell him?" Ian asked as soon as I was by his side again.

"I did. Don't bother asking him."

"Why not?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"For one it's a surprise from me to you. Two he won't tell you." he looked even more intrigued.

"Why are you so sure that he won't tell me?"

"Cuz I told him not to." he laughed, "you can laugh but I'm sure he won't." I smirked back. He took it as a challenge and for some reason I think I'm going to win.

"Conner." he called him over. "What movie did Blair tell you to get?" He was smiling confidently.

"Don't you dare tell him." My voice sounded so much like that night at the club.