Wisconsin

(Notes - I'M BACK BITCHESSS 

I just realize how much emotional whiplash I must give you guys. You got some sad shit then it's right back to the crack cough cough North Carolina. I forget sometimes that this is a crack story then I go back and read what I've written. Then I spend the next 10 minutes cracking up. 

Why did I go 3 weeks without updating? Burnout for the first few weeks. The rest were just being tired and sad as fuck. Had a lot of back-to-back projects in school.  Stressed the fuck out because my school decided that everyone is coming back after spring vacation(context, my school divided everyone into two groups. Group A and B, based on last names.) 

Sorry if this chapter slowly starts descending into madness and there's more swearing. I wrote half of the info part while I was doing an all-nighter with my friends and I only got like 3 hours of sleep the night before. I was delirious and drunk on mountain dew the whole time.)

Wisconsin appeared on America's doorstep in 1836. He was 11 at the time. He is 16 in modern-day. Wisconsin is the 30th state. 

Before America, Wisconsin wandered around his lands. He sometimes stayed with the local Natives. After the French and Indian War, he started staying with the British fur traders that controlled the area at that time. During the 1820s, Wisconsin started working in lead mines. He was affected rather greatly by lead poisoning. He developed severe migraines and pretty severe joint pain. Plus some memory loss and insomnia. The family thought the symptoms were just from working in the mines for so long. That was until they found out that lead was bad. America's reaction to finding out how badly lead hurt Wisconsin was 'fuck' then he fainted. Wisconsin has gotten better since the discovery of how poisoning lead is. 

The Republican Party was started in Wisconsin. Wisconsin suffered through many orange or Cheeto man jokes this election year. I said I wasn't going to get political in this story but fuck it, cut me some slack. 

Wisconsin's name is Lucas Jones. His nicknames are Luke, Lucy, Luc, and Sin. One of his nicknames would be Connie but someone already has that nickname in this fanfic ( ̄ヘ ̄). 

Wisconsin has dark brown hair that looks black in some lights with almond-colored skin. He has jade eyes and you know what? Let's slap some large eyebrows on him ('∀`). Wisconsin has wavy hair that ends at his chin. His bangs are long enough to cover the caterpillars on his forehead. He has multiple little curls near the back of his head that represent the apostle islands.

In my research of stereotypes, I encountered many sites stereotyping Wisconsin as a party state. Sorry to anyone from this state who thinks this is totally untrue but I only have 2 party states planned and I'd like another. 

Wisconsin loves that hunting life. He and Arkansas go hunting together. Although not often because Arkansas' left eye starts twitching after 50 minutes of his cheery and chill attitude. 

Wisconsin likes partying, whether it's: a state's birthday, a holiday, or a random celebration like D.C opening a jar by himself, he's there and already planning. Sadly, he only passes as a high schooler so he can't go to college parties. Whenever Wisconsin is attending a high school party it's either, A: awkward as fuck or B: way too crazy. Either way, he's not allowed to drink. Not because it's against the law but because America would ground him for at most 2 years (read: would skin him alive). 

Cheese is God to Wisconsin. And since cheese dip was made in Arkansas, let's call Wisconsin and Arkansas the cheese twins. 

As mentioned before, Wisconsin is pretty chill and friendly. Although when it comes to sports rivalries, he's ready to beat a bitch up. He gets most competitive when it comes to Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa. Again, I'm not a sportsperson.