Rant

Sorry for the rants, but gosh, I've seen this shit happen so many times that I have to talk about it. This rant will be all over the place. 

So I have mentioned that this story is on Ao3 and Wattpad but not Fanfiction.Net. This is not because I don't have an account, I do. It's because I have a problem with the people on the site.

Of course, people can be rude on any site, but I feel like I see it the most on Fanfiction.Net.

First of all, the troll accounts. These accounts might not be trolls but still. I remember coming across this one account that goes around telling authors that their stories go against the guidelines. Now the things this person often says goes against the guidelines is any fanfiction that has any sexual content in it. While this could go against the guidelines, multiple other fanfictions haven't been removed and have sexual content.

(Incoming rant about this account)

Now here are some unreasonable things they say. That non-stories that are looking for stories or just an author's announcement are a waste of space. That's pretty tame, I get the frustration, but it's none of your business you don't have to get mad about it. They also don't like reader insert stories (they're weird but some people like those stories.) They also link a post that has been deleted. There is so much more shit on their bio. Not to mention the funniest part is that they read fanfiction about kids' shows. So either there is a literal child or just a middle-aged person who's trying to force their ideas on others. (Pretty sure it's the second one)

Sorry about that; it's just that person makes me really mad. They're practically forcing authors to use other sites or completely stop writing in fear of being reported.

Anywho, guests. While I see great comments from them, I also see bad comments. If the fanfic itself is clearly in the wrong, it's fine. But sometimes the fanfics are completely fine, and the person is just being mean. They're welcome to say whatever they want but gosh some people take it too far.

I remember what made me want to write this rant. It was because of a user hating on Canada and America. Now the context of the story, America got raped, and England told the other nations he cheated. Canada and Italy found out the truth. The person said they hated America and that Canada shouldn't be mad at the other nations. But the thing is the other nations didn't ask America why he cheated. It's not America's fault that he didn't tell the other nations, I mean he just got fucking raped. I don't think most people are up for talking after that. Canada kinda has a right to be mad, his brother just got raped and the other nations practically denied that he could be innocent. The person even hated on poor Italy; Italy barely knew what happened before Canada showed him the video. (I get disliking any other Hetalia character but Italy!?)

Another reason that I won't be putting this fanfic on Fanfiction.Net till I'm done writing it. It's my first fanfiction, and I already have doubts. My writing ethic would probably be worn down by a troll account or someone saying it's biased towards America. I know America's not perfect, but no country is, especially right now. I'm not saying my writing is perfect, I know it's shit sometimes. But I'm still working on it. 

(About the biased part, literally focused a whole state chapter story around the nations. And how the states only dislike a few of them. I didn't say any of the nations hated America or abused any of the states*cough cough Russia abusing Alaska doesn't make sense*)

Anyway, to get away from this negativity I just read to make this rant. I'm going to go laugh at crack fanfics and watch videos about cute frogs. Thank you for listening(?) to my rant and please watch some frog videos. They're fucking adorable.