Authors' Note

This is going to be a series, Yes, series. I am planning to write more after this story. I haven't said this yet but this story will have, excluding the author's notes (of course), 100 chapters. 50 chapters to introduce the states and 50 more to write short stories and get Romano and America together. As well as get the nations to meet the states. I already know what the last chapter will contain(insert smiley face).

I'm starting to see back to school ads(they scare me), the updates are going to be the same for the first few weeks of school. Although they might slow down, especially around mid-terms. The chapters will be longer after the state introductions too. (Hopefully, I'm done with the state introductions before school starts).

Anywho, I want to take up a side story for me to write. I think I've mentioned before that I have a doc filled with story ideas. I'm currently tied between uploading an original story or a Hetalia Fanfiction. Some of my original stories have been waiting for months(one has been waiting at least 2 years) while my Hetalia Fanfiction ideas have very interesting summaries and titles(Example - Pixie Dust and Boners).

Virginia's chapter is going along fine btw.