-Louisiana-

(Note: Another chapter up! I only own my states that's it. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell me if I get anything wrong. Also, cats are cute but they are little shits sometimes. When you wake up at 3 AM because your cat is throwing up a hairball on your rug, you will understand. (This chapter was edited (12/22/20))

Louisiana appeared in 1803 with the rest of her French siblings. Louisiana was 12 at the time, in modern-day she is 16. Louisiana is the 18th state. 

Before America (1699-1802), Louisiana and her siblings lived in France. The Louisiana Purchase group never met France. That's because Louisiana was always wary of the other nations. When the group got news of the Louisiana Purchase they made their way to America's doorstep. 

When Louisiana first met America, she was very wary of him. The state was very protective of her younger siblings, eventually, she calmed down. It was only after the Civil War that she stopped worrying so much. 

Her name is Clementine Jones. Her nicknames are Clem, Orange, and Louis. Although, don't call her Orange. She might try to strangle you. 

Louisiana has 64 different wooden spoons, they all have a star on the back. These represent her parishes.

Louisiana is practically a carbon copy of France but with more feminine features. Think chibi/child France but with a 'please kill me now' or 'I have lost all faith in humanity' expression. 

As soon as summer hits, Louisiana gets a tan. 

Louisiana is well educated in culture, mostly food-wise. Louisiana is usually the one cooking. She has an appreciation for sweets and spicy foods. Those are two very different things, Louisiana. 

Sometimes she has help from Virginia or Pennsylvania. Although, Louisiana thinks Virginia is a whiney bitch sometimes and Pennsylvania is just annoying. 

Louisiana will put salt in your food and water if she's irritated at you.  

Louisiana makes a king cake every year around Mardi Gras. 

Louisiana can make pretty good cocktails. America stops her from making them because the states being drunk would either cause WWIII or mass destruction. Both are something America does not want to try to explain to his boss. 

North Carolina and Nevada really like the New Orleans' French Quarter, Louisiana is usually dragged along with them. 

Louisiana usually likes hanging out with Rhode Island at the Atchafalaya Swamp. They usually just relax or read together.

Maryland often begs her to take him to the Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo. Louisiana is frustrated by the fact that she can't say no to him. 

Louisiana hates taking Hawaii to the National WWII Museum. The little state is either giggling or sneering. Even Louisiana thinks it a bit too much. Well, Louisiana can't say much because she did try to abandon Hawaii in the museum. 

Louisiana's favorite actor is Reese Witherspoon.

Louisiana's favorite series is 'Jackass'. Sadly, no one is willing to watch it with her. 

Louisiana and North Carolina bond over Louis Armstrong and their love of jazz. 

Her favorite song is 'You Are My Sunshine' by Jimmie Davis. 

She can play the diatonic accordion, she only plays it during holidays.

Louisiana feels a strong dislike towards Ellen DeGeneres. No state knows why, they really don't want to ask.