Chapter I: Welcome to Battleworld

It was a hot morning in the desert of an unknown planet. A man in a Batsuit walked around searching for someplace to cool off. He walked alone. He was carrying nothing. The sands came into his shoes. He didn't feel hot at all for some reason. This is because of his armored suit. He then spoke to a recorder in his suit.

The Batsuit he was wearing was armored but slender. It was all-black with a red light-colored arc reactor in the middle. It had a helmet with white, glowing, shining angry eyes. Its facemask looks like a Samurai's facemask. Its helmet has black horns on top that resembled a bat. Also, the armor has a black cape.

"It's been three years since the bastard made us fight each other," said the man in the Batsuit. "He had a deal with me. He told me that if we win the tournament, he will offer our dimension salvation from Darkseid's attack.
Turns out he worked for Darkseid... The timeline did change, but Darkseid still got what he wanted much, much earlier. Clark didn't become the monster I saw in my Knightmares... instead... Darkseid laid waste to our world.
My name is Bruce Wayne. I am a former resident of the X-Axis Multiverse, Prime-Earth.
I'll find Epimetheus and I will have my revenge. At least... one day...
My current residence is Battleworld. It's an unknown desert planet. However, the oil found in the roots of this planet I'm on is edible. Mining for this mineral is frequent here. People kill each other for it. The oil is actually an alien sludge that is composed of materials made of water and other minerals that are enough to sustain life on the planet. Think of it as water and food at the same time."

Bruce sees a bar in the distance. He turns off the recorder and ran toward the bar.

"It's all my fault," he whispered. "All of this is my fault. I'm gonna try to fix all of this."

People are seen laughing and dancing in the bar. A pair of green humanoid female aliens did some sort of leg dance on the stage. A band of blue aliens with black eyes plays wind instruments. A red alien plays a piano-like instrument that has buttons instead of keys. Several aliens of different shapes and colors are found all around the bar. The metallic door opens as the man known as Bruce Wayne entered. They all went quiet. He walked into the bar looking for someone. He sees a cloaked person across the room sitting on the bar who was talking to the bartender.

He looked at each of them, observing each of their movements. He gave a soft grunt as he sat beside the cloaked person.

"Hello, Mr. Wayne," said the cloaked figure.

"Peter," replied Bruce, as his helmet turned into a hologram and retracted into his suit. He put up one finger to the bartender. The bartender understood and gave him a mug of the alien sludge. It was light blue in color and it was glowing. 

"Sludge," said Peter. "That's why you're here?"

"I'm here to ask you for help," said Bruce. "I know you and your allies are angry at me... I'm basically the guy who inadvertently destroyed the galaxies you're guarding. But you should understand, Peter. I was trying to save our world. I didn't know that it was all a trick. Only a god can kill a god."

"What about Captain Marvel?" asked Peter.

"She didn't want anything to do with me," replied Bruce. 

"Superman?" asked Peter.

"No clue," replied Bruce. "All I have are Diana, Billy, and the Asgardian."

"Outside," replied Peter. 

"What was that?" asked Bruce.

"We'll settle this outside. If you win, maybe, I'll join you," said Peter.

The two walk outside. They stood across each other about 15 meters away. Bruce prepared his repulsor cannon.

"Where'd you get that technology?" asked Peter.