Chapter III: The Cannibal Clown Caverns

Bruce wakes up, gasping for breath in his bed.

He's in his bedroom. He looks beside him and sees his ally and friend, Diana Prince, naked beside him. He sighs and grabs her face.

Suddenly, he felt the breeze get stronger. He walked to the balcony to close the window, but then, a cloaked armored man came down before him. He wears armor similar to Iron Man's.

"Who are you supposed to be?" immediately asked Bruce.

"I am Victor von Doom. I go by many titles. Only one comes to my respect: Doctor," replied the armored man.

"Are you some kind of wizard?" asked Bruce.

"I am from another dimension," said Doom. 

"So you're an Interdimensional Wizard," said Bruce.

"I rule a Kingdom called Latveria back on my home Earth," said Doom.

"Interdimensional Wizard King. Okay," sighed Bruce.

"I've heard that there are these nightmares you keep experiencing at the blade of each night," said Doom. "But, what if I could give you a different dream? A dream where all can prosper? A dream where humanity could stay at rest. A dream where you could finally... rest..."

Bruce turns to Diana takes a long look at her.

Bruce turns back to Doom with disappointment in himself. "Okay."

"A battle," said Doom. "I am inviting you to a battle between multiple worlds, but only those chosen. If you win this battle, I will offer you a wish.
You can tell me any wish. You can tell me your wish now, in fact."

"Okay," said Bruce, shrugging. "I'll be very careful with my next words. I wish for one thing and by that I mean one thing only."

Doom nods.

"I wish for a timeline where Darkseid will be fated to die in our hands," said Bruce. "Our team. I wish to live that timeline... I wish for the whole Universe, and beyond that, will live in that timeline.
I have faith in my words... and I'd like to have that wish no matter what it costs."

Doom sneered.

"Very well," said Doom.

"Your wish is my command."

"Monkey's paw..."

"A hundred thousand worlds turned to dust... and infinite more turned to dust by that one wish... I must thank Bruce Wayne for doing my job for me.
I have strode in their bones and listened to the pathetic squall of my enemies... yet I still do not have the Anti-Life Equation.
Tell me, Doom... What did Bruce wish for?" asked Darkseid, a large bulky and armored alien who stood on his throne.

Darkseid stood on a throne where the outside is just pure lava and some rocks lying around. His castle sat on top of a volcano. His throne was extremely hot.

"If I tell you, it would never happen, my Lord. Read my mind, the same will happen," said Doctor Doom.

"Eobard!" shouted Darkseid.

A Man in a Yellow Suit genuflected before the New God.

"I want you to rise to the occasion and search for the Batman. I don't know what caused him to hide from my grasp, but I want you to find the remaining Heroes so I can continue slaughtering their kind," said Darkseid.