Chapter X: The Second Adventure Begins

Peter stares at Stefan. "Well! Now, you can't have it!"

Stefan sighs. "Well... There goes my plan to achieve Heaven through the Life Equation... Welp... Time to search for the Parts again..."

Stefan turns around.

"Farewell, for now..." said Stefan.

"Wait... Parts?" asked Peter.

"Yes... the Holy Corpse Parts... objects that when combined with the Ark of the Covenant, can resurrect anyone," Stefan turned to Peter. "It can also restore Universes. The Ark requires Equivalent Exchange, but the Parts disables that feature automatically."

Stefan turns to Peter for a second. "None of you dare follow me."

Stefan blasts himself up into the sky and disappears.

The remaining Superheroes approach Peter.

"Huh..." said Peter. "Well... I have an idea on what to do now..."

"We can bring back our worlds!?" asked Tony. "Back up... All five of them!?"

Peter nods. "All we have to do is to find the destination of the Holy Corpse Parts..."

Everyone stares at Peter.

"With what? A GPS?" asked Billy.

"Yeah... Didn't think this one through."

"Wait... Maybe I can help," said Barry.

"Really? How?" asked Carol.

Barry runs forward and enters a portal.

Everyone looked at each other, confused.

"Did he just leave us?" asked Carol.

"I was more interested with what he was going to say next," said Thor.

"He wasn't going to say anything else, you idiot. He just-!" Damian yelled as Barry patted Thor's back.

"Hey-!" said Barry.

"AAAH!!!" Thor shrieked in a high-pitched voice as he slammed Barry into a rock with his fist.

*Boof*

Everyone stares at Thor.

"He sneaked up on me..."

Everyone approached Barry.

Barry coughs and wheezes. "I went back in time a few seconds earlier... Didn't know that Thor was gonna do that."

"Of course!" smiled Billy. "Yes! What now?"

"That means Barry can not only go back in time, but he can also travel in space in search for the Holy Corpse Parts. He has the ability to navigate the multiverse with ease by traveling faster than light rather than shrinking to sub-atomic size and into the quantum realm," said Tony. "Back to the future was real!? Damn, was Banner wrong!"

"Uh-huh..." said Thor.

"And Barry only thought about going back a few seconds, which means he is a complete set of quantum maps right in our hands," said Bruce. "His mind."

"Very peculiar, indeed," said Thor.

"Which means that Barry can just bring all of us to another dimension using his tachyons, allowing him to bypass the space-time barrier," said Peter.

"Keep going! Keep going!" said Thor.

"Thor, you aren't helping," said Quill.

"And we can get these Holy Corpse Parts or whatever and use them with the Ark of the Covenant to restore our Universes," said Peter.

Thor sighed in relief and hugged Bruce, Tony, and Peter. "We did it, guys. We actually did it."

Deadpool begins clapping his hands slowly.

"Wade, you aren't helping," said Thor.

Deadpool claps harder and faster.

"STOP THAT!!!" yelled Thor.

"I do what I fucking want, Hemsworth!" yelled Deadpool.

"Wade, stop that," said Harley.

"Oh. Okay," said Deadpool, gayly brushing his non-existent hair and giggling. 

"Pack your things... We're going to a Multiversal Travel," smiled Bruce.

"Can I bring Dad?" asked Deadpool.

"Your father killed hundreds of people and endangered all of us by calling Darkseid," said Bruce.

Deadpool nods. "Can I call him, though?"

Bruce sighs. "Sure."

"YES!!!" laughed Deadpool.

Harley giggles. She then hops and applauds for Deadpool. "Eep! Yay! Goodie!!"