Main Characters Looks

The Batman

-Bruce Wayne wears armor resembling Iron Man's. But, it is black and has black horns on its head. His suit has white glowing eyes. His armor is rather slender. His armor can transform into a brown, tailed trench coat and underneath it, he wears his Batsuit but he lacks a cape. He has gauntlets with spikes on them. He wears a bulletproof helmet and he has goggles over his head.

Iron Man

-Tony Stark wears the Time-Travelling white and red Armor from End-Game. He can also unleash his Iron Man Armor now and then.

Spider-Man

-Peter Parker wears his Iron Spider Armor, which is a red Spider-Man armor with blue and golden stripes. The armor can transform into a black sweater with a black cape. He has black pants, black shoes, and black gloves. He also has goggles that can move like eyes.

Wonder Woman

-Diana wears a golden version of her normal armor. She wields a mysterious claymore and a round shield.

Flash Prime

-Barry wears a red armored version of his original suit. He has goggles on his mask and he has yellow stripes all over.

SHAZAM

-Billy wears a red cloak and a white hood. Underneath is a yellow shirt and black pants. He has brown boots and black gloves with open fingers.

Thor

-Thor wears his typical Space Viking armor with a red cape. He wields his ax, Stormbreaker. He has a helmet with large wings on them.

Star-Lord

-Quill wears his typical gray shirt and red space jacket. He has red pants and black boots. He also has his finger-opened gloves. He wields a pair of quad blasters. He also has his signature Star-Lord helmet.

Deadpool

-Wade still wears his normal Deadpool suit. He wields his Katanas and a lot of guns.

Daredevil

-Matthew wears nothing else but some undergarments, black pants, and a black sweater. He has black sand boots and black gloves. He has a black bonnet over his eyes.

Harley Quinn

-Harley wears a black and red one-piece armor. Over her armor is a black cloak with a hood. She wields a black bat.

Cassandra Wayne-Prince

-Cassandra wears a blue armored sweater and pants. She has red boots and blue gloves. She wields a pair of daggers.

Damian Wayne

-Damian wears a red armored shirt. He has green pants and a black hooded cape. He has black gloves and black boots. He also has a black mask over his eyes. He wields a katana.

The Punisher

-Frank wears a black bulletproof vest laced with Vibranium. The vest has a skull spray-painted on its chest. He has a black trench coat, black pants, and black boots. He wields alotta guns.

Superman

-Same suit from Man of Steel.

Captain Marvel

-Same armor from Captain Marvel.