Chapter XV: The Batman

Bruce wakes up in bed as Diana smiles sweetly at Bruce.

Bruce smiles back.

"Good morning," said Diana.

"Morning," said Bruce as he stood from his bed and yawned.

Bruce stands up and prepares to brush his teeth in the bathroom.

"Bruce," said Diana.

"Yeah?"

"You promised that you'd take us to the park today."

"Oh. Well, yeah! Of course!" Bruce spits in the sink. 

"Well... You look like you're going to a meeting."

"I won't. I promise. I'm just excited that we're going to a place where we'd love."

"Damian and Cass are still asleep. I'll go wake them up," smiled Diana.

Bruce sighed.

*BZZT*

Bruce sees flashes of heat vision right before his eyes as he covers his face. Bruce takes some pills and drinks them. 

"YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Bruce closes his eyes shut and shakes his head.

"DAMIAN!!! CASS!!!"

*BZZT*

Two children could be heard screaming.

Bruce covers his mouth and trembles.

"DADDY!!!" smiled Damian and Cassandra, both hugging Bruce as they ran into the bedroom.

"Hey, kids! You wanna go out for the picnic?" smiled Bruce.

"YEAH!!!" smiled Damian and Cassandra.

Now...

Damian and Cassandra stare blankly at the Taloses before them who point their blasters at the pair.

"This is all your fault," said Cassandra. "You should've woken up Mom and Dad when they took us!"

"Oh, please," said Damian, very calmly yet with rising intonation. "It's your fault that you didn't let me sneak behind them to kill them off."

"Oh! Yeah! You can kill them!" said Cassandra, sarcastically. "Yeah! A ten-year-old who just started training three years ago!"

"Oh, please!" yelled Damian. "I am the first male Amazon in the world. I'm basically the most unique creature on the entire planet... or, counting what we've experienced... multiple planets!!!"

"Dork."

"Doofus."

"Dingus."

"Dolt."

"Dickhead."

"Dumbass."

"I'm running out of insults that start with the letter D."

"Devil Woman. I win."

Bruce, Frank, Matthew, Tony, Wade, and Harley wake up in the middle of the ground, all feeling rather dizzy.

"Damian!? Cassandra!?" yelled Bruce, as he nearly tripped. "Peter!?"

*vroom*

Tony looks outside the window and sees some cars driving away,

"Wayne," said Tony. "Some weird robots are driving away."