Chapter IX: The Anti-Life Equation

*pchoo*

Doom charges his repulsor cannon, pointing it at Tony. "Hello, Stark."

"Uh... who are you? You sound German. He sounds German, right?" asked Tony.

"I am Latverian," said Doom.

"Oh! Mad about the weapons I sent in your country?"

"Your weapons killed my family, Tony Stark... My mother slaughtered by your mine..." Doom squinted his eyes.

"Shit... Look..." said Tony. "I was an idiot back then, okay? You don't have to try and kill me. We could work together and put a stop to Darkseid. We're just doing what we think is right."

"I've been at the mercy of people who think what they're doing is right. Like you..."

He prepares green magical and tangible constructs of energy in the form of a sword and a shield.

Bruce and Tony back away from Doctor Doom.

"Uh... You've got any experience on magic, Wayne?" asked Tony.

"I'm a little rusty," replied Bruce. "You?"

"Didn't believe in it until about five years ago. Never practiced it because I thought it was stupid and pointless," said Tony.

"Brother, you know it," said Bruce.

"OH, JUST MAKE OUT, ALREADY!!!" yelled Frank as he blasted shots toward Doctor Doom. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!"

Doctor Doom multiplied and surrounded Bruce, Tony, and Frank. The three went back to back. Frank cocked and reloaded his machine guns. Tony and Bruce prepare their armors and repulsor cannons.

*BZZT*

Doom is blasted several kilometers away.

From the sky, two figures slowly descend from the sky...

One has blue armor with a red cape. He has a red letter "S" on his chest inside a yellow diamond. He also has red boots. He is handsome, has a cleft chin, has black hair, and blue eyes. He is very muscular. The other one has blue and red armor. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is very beautiful. She is also very muscular.

"What the hell!?" asked both Bruce and Tony.

Peter opens the tent and sees Tony's mathematical equations next to a piece of cloth.

The cloth is rolled over so no one would see it.

The equations are written all over a piece of paper.

Peter realizes something...

Meanwhile...

Clark blasts the army with heat vision. He lands next to Bruce. "Hey, Bruce. It's been five years. Where are my sixteen dollars?"

"Seriously?" asked Bruce. "Where are the others."

"They're back in base," said Clark. "We figured that we'd give you a hand."

Captain Marvel stayed silent as she nods to Clark, smiling.

"C'mon, Carol," said Clark. "At least say something."

Carol rolls her eyes and flies away, blasting away the Starro Zombies.

Clark points to Carol and speaks to the trio. "Can you believe that fine lady?"

"I think when you call someone, 'Fine Lady,' when trying to talk behind their back, we can," said Tony. Tony holds up a brofist to Bruce. Bruce then awkwardly grabbed the fist and shook it.