Chapter XVI: Thanos

Peter, Billy, Barry, Clark, Diana, Thor, Quill, and Carol each wake up in the Purple Dimension at the exact same time, though, here, time is an illusion.

"Where are we?" asked Clark.

"We are in some sort of Purple World. I shall claim this land for Newer Asgard," said Thor.

"We're in a Purple Dimension," said Quill. "It's a place where atoms vibrate differently from one another. We're sandwiched between two Universes. We're just a few Universes away from the Netherverse."

*thud...*

"Did anyone hear that?" asked Billy. "I think we should get out of here!"

"How?" asked Diana.

*thud...*

Barry puts on his mask as lightning appears in his eyes.

*thud*

Thor spins his hammer around.

"Quill... After this, I'll take you on in Fortnite," said Thor.

"I still don't know what that is, Thor," said Quill.

"Maybe we'll try some Asgardian games," said Thor.

"I've never been to Asgard," said Quill. "Damn it! My quad blasters aren't working!"

"Yeah... Kinda put gum in the mouth of those things," said Thor.

"What!? Why!?" asked Quill.

"Why not?" asked Thor.

Quill angrily takes out a toothpick to take the gum out of his quad blasters.

Diana takes off her cloak as she charges lightning in her arms.

"SHAZAM!!!" Billy transforms into SHAZAM after a bolt of lightning strikes him.

Carol releases cosmic energy from her body.

Peter prepares his Iron Spider suit.

Clark prepares his heat vision.

"How'd you get thin so fast?" asked Thor.

"I'm a Kryptonian," said Clark.

"Damned Kryptonians," Thor shook his head.

A giant 400-foot-Golem made of clay charges toward them.

The eight stared at the large Golem. It is large, buff, and muscular with blades all over.

*BZZT* 

Smaller human-sized glass-like Golems blasted beams at them. Smaller human-sized Sand Golems blasted sand at them.

"Okay..." said Quill. "I have a plan."

*FLASH*

Barry immediately zooms around and kills all of the smaller golems at once

*crackle*

Thor electrocuted the giant Golem with his lightning as he swung his hammer into its face, pushing it back for a short second.

*THWIP*

Peter crawled toward the Golem's eyes and punched both of them with his armor repeatedly.

Clark punches the Golem in the face over and over.

The Golem shrieked and backed away as Diana flew up and punched the creature's legs. She then ties her long lasso around the legs. Barry then spins his arms at absolute speeds, creating a tornado as he pushes the Talos back.