Chapter XI: Spider-Verse Part I

*FLASH*

*CRACKLE*

*doom*

The entire group, The Batman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, Flash Prime, SHAZAM, Thor, Star-Lord, Deadpool, Daredevil, Harley Quinn, Cassandra Wayne-Prince, Damian Wayne, The Punisher, Captain Marvel, and Superman all enter New York City.

"Where the hell are we?" asked Tony.

Bruce gives Tony an Earth-Reader, downloading it into Tony's system.

*beep beep*

Earth 20152525

*THWIP*

"Whoa!" yelled Peter, as he sees another Spider-Man with a less technologically advanced suit. "Mr. Wayne! Mr. Stark! There's a Spider-Man in this Universe!"

"We should get out of here," said Bruce. "We don't know who's on our side or not. We should play it safe and find normal attire."

Diana whispers a magical spell as they all turn invisible.

"AAAAAH!!!" shrieked Harley. "I'M DEAD!!!"

"No, Harley... Don't worry, you're invisible," said Diana.

"THAT MEANS I'M A GHOST!!!" Harley began shrieking like crazy.

*clang*

*thud*

"HEY!!!" yelled Deadpool. 

"I had to do it," said Bruce.

"THAT WAS A TOTALLY SOMEWHAT AMIABLE RESPONSE, and you know it!!!" Deadpool hissed.

Stefan beats Darkseid over and over as Darkseid dropped to the ground.

"You are... much... weaker than me..." Darkseid panted, bleeding and bruised on the stone ground. "How did someone like you defeat me?"

"I merely wore you down," said Stefan, as he released Rock Bottom.

"That explains it... Your Stand Ability... its power is immeasurable... An ability that allows its User's body to persist infinitely..." said Darkseid. "Impressive."

"So... that's my ability..." said Stefan. "You can see my Stand?"

Darkseid sighed. "I am a Beyond User. My Beyonds... are Darkseid and Omega..."

Stefan squints his eyes and paces around Darkseid. "I was brought back in time and traveled the stars in search of the Holy Corpse Parts. I've achieved the first world's Ark of the Covenant... Now I search for the Corpse Parts."

"Then why do you want me?" asked Darkseid.

"I found out that you have something that I need..." said Stefan.

"And... what is that?" asked Darkseid.

"I don't have to take it from you... as multiple people can wield it..." Stefan leans closer. "The Omega Effect. Apparently... your Beyond."

"You... are unworthy for such power," said Darkseid.

"Try me," Stefan sneered.

Meanwhile...

Bruce, Tony, Peter, Diana, Barry, Billy, Thor, Quill, Wade, Matthew, Harley, Cassie, Damian, Frank, Carol, and Clark all eat at a Pizzeria.

They're all wearing regular clothes.