chapter 3

{My love}

I followed them to my new location. Phillip walked next to me, his eyes never leaving that asshole. It was wierd to see him mad. I shook my head to get clean thought. We entered a room with new doctors. I walked to them because they monitored me to do so. I stopped next to a normal dressed men who offered me a smilie. I returned the gesture. "Hello D-5077, we are the scientists who will watch everything." One of them spoke up, I nooded showing them I heard them. I scanned the room and looked throu the observing window. Why is there just a mask laying around. " I am Issac Watchhorne." My attention snapped back to him. "I am the new researcher."

He offered me his hand and I shook it confused written all over my face. "Researcher?" "Ah, yes. I am going to ask 035 a few questions. I guess you just gonna come with me?" He looked to the mask when he mentioned 035. So thats the new scp? Doesn't seem scarry to me. "You gonna go in first with an other d-class. We want to see what happenes." The scientists.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Leave me the fuck alone you fuckers!" Someone yelled behind me. That were a lot of 'fucks' in one sentence. He looked at me but didn't said anything. The door to the masked opend and I walked in confidently. I allready serviced two why shouldn't I now? "Oh wow. A mask and a bitch. Good one, I saw it can I leave now." Why is everyone calling me a bitch, the fuck? "What am I suppose to do? Flirt with he... actually... this mask.. its beautiful. Why is it so sad? I want to wear it." Damn this swinging moods.

He put on the mask and screamed in pain. I moved away and as clumsy as I am i fell over my own feeds. The screaming was replaced with laughting. I looked at him in terror. He straight his prostitute and looked at me. He just had be in a tragedy form but now it was twisted into a lager smile. Oh shiiit. Maybe... just MAYBE I am in danger. I crawled away from him.

"Hello there love~" god damn it, why is everyone flirting with me. He slowly made his way to me. "Oh love, there is nothing to worry about. I won't hurt you." He sunk down to my level. The scientists watching everything closely, ready to send in some guards if something happened. He moved his hand up and down infront of my face. "Hey there dollface. Its not nice to ignore me." At the end of the sentence he sounded mad and his eyes began to glow purple. Note to myself do NOT ignore him.

He rose from the spot he were in and extended a hand to me. Scared to anger him more I took it, he looked at the hand for a moment and then pulled me up. Causing me to pump face fist into ... his chest? The guy chest? Is he still alive? "No need to worry, that idiot won't make funny of you anymore." His voice sounded sadistic and I moved away from him. "Wanna take a seat?" He asked in a polite voice all of a sudden. I nooded. Just like 049 did he hold the chair for me.

He sat on the opposite side and I was placed so I couldn't see the scientists. I got a little nervous. He leaned on the table with his elbow and placed his head in his palms. He moved his head from side to side, reminding me of a little girl. I had to hold back a giggle, but I smiled. "So love, tell me are you stubborn?" He stopped moving the head and let it lay on the side? "I... I don't know? I don't think so? Why?" How do I not even know that about me?

He hummed leaning back in his chair. He studied me for a while and moved back to sit straight. Hand palms pressed against the table. He moved closer to my face raising a hand. "Becaus I really wanted to have you as a host." He started to tipp against my forehead with his Index finger. "But for some reason I couldn't get to you." I glurped. "Wouldn't I be dead if you did so?" He moved back into his seat. "Maybe~"