chapter 19

{new momories}

As I opend my eyes again i felt way better then before. I looked around and felt something cold on my forhead, I took it off my head and looked at it. It was a ice pack. I didn't felt cold anymore and my head wasn't spinning anymore.

I recalled everything that happened.  What the hell did I do? Is it so wrong to help the human? They are living beings. We should protect the weak. We... WE!

I jumped up. What about 035 and 049?! Are they alright?

I looked outside the observing window. No one was there. I looked over to the corner of my chamber and saw the red light of the camera.

I jumped up and down hoping to get the attention of someone. I waved my hands violently while jumping.

I heard the door slide open and I freezed at the spot. I only looked to the side with my eyes.

I saw dr. Clef leaning on the doorframe. I lowered my arms and turned to him.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked looking at the floor. I mean my reaper just fucking killed William. I slightly looked up at him seeing im smirk.

My shoulders dropped. "Wha... what.... why are you smirking like that?" I scoffed at him. I started to laugh and I got confused.

"Why should I be mad, silly? You did nothing wrong. In fact you did some good things. 049 and 035 came back to there chambers without fighting. I guess the listen to what you said." He pushed himself of the wall, walking to the glass.

"Its amazing how a guard and two scps helped each other." He looked thru his phone. His face never change from that smile showing his sharp teeth.

"Here." He held up the phone against the glass. "He isnt in the best shape  you know?" On the phone I could see Simon laying in a hospital bed. Several thkngs were attached to him. Lung ventilator, transfusion and a heart rate monitor.

He tillted his head. I looked up at him with teary eyes, covering my mouth.

"You think you can help him?" He asked me, tapping on the side of the phone. I nodded.

"Then whip away thoses ugly tears and get you ass out." He pointed to my face and then to the door.

How long has it been open already?

As told i whined away the teas and walked out i stopped midway to the exit. I looked at clif. "Did you just say ugly tears? My tears aren't ugly!" I scuffed at him.

"All tears are ugly." He struggled and moved pass me. The walk was pretty quiet, but not in an awkward way.

We finally came closer to a door. Infrot of it several guard were standing around. One of them looked at me and his body stiffed.

He started to run up to me ripping of his gear. Phillip. I smiled up at his opening my arms for a hug.

He picked me up spinning me around. I giggled at his behavior. He slowly let me down. "I am so happy you are fine!" He said.

I took a deep breath. "What about simon?" I looked at the other guards blocking my way. "May I pass?"

They moved away from the door letting me enter. I slowly opend the door scared to make to much noises.

Clef and Phillip followed me into the dark room, only the Maschine were eliminating some light.

As I moved closer I saw 049. I squeaked and jogged up to him. I moved my arms around his waist pressing my face against his chest.

I felt him relax a bit in my touch. He slowly stroke my hairs. He rested his chin on my head.

"We have work to do dear." He softly said holding me on my shoulder and moving me a bit back. I nodded my head yes and turned my attention to Simon.

I stood next to Simons bed looking down at him. What the hell am I supposed to do? I shuffled back and forth.

"Omg why don't you just help her?" Someone yelled while entering the room. "She has to do it on her own." 049 softly said. "Do it on her own? She is like a child having to learn her fist step. May give her a hand?"

035 passed the guards Without touching them or even looking at them. He stood behind me and grabbed my hands. He placed them above Simons chest and abdomen. I looked over my shoulder to look at him.

He grabbed my head turning it back to simon. "Don't pay attention to me, pay attention to him."

"I dont know what to do!" I cried out. "You did it multiple times darling. Close your eyes." I did as I was told. He slowly began to massage my shoulders.

"Remember! Remember all the life you saved. Remember how the children came back to life and laught falling into your arms!" He whispered into my ear.

Flashback

"Where you able to heal her?" I looked up at... 049? No that wasn't his name.. but I can't remember. I looked up at him. "Indeed. Her body is free from the pestilence." He nodded. My body moved on its own.

Is that a memory?

My hands moved above the girls chest and abdomen. I closed my eyes and spoke softly. "You time to leave this world behind has not come yet. My child wake up." I felt a fuzzy feeling in the palms of my hands.

I opend my eyes and saw my palms glowing white. My vision was broken. I saw the past and the present.

Bothe Simon and the child took in a sharp breath, then starting to caugh. They looked around till there eyes landed on me.

"Thank you so much." They said.

This triggered my head so bad i stumbled back and fell to the ground. I start shaking my head violently.

The giggle of the girl slowly fainted and I began to relax. 049 and 035 both kneeled next to me each one had a hand on one shoulder.

"Everything is alright. You are back." 035 said. 049 grip on my shoulder tightened. "Back?! What you mean back ? Did you really do it?"

I looked between them confused but they just gave each other death clears. I looked over to Simon, who just sat up.

"We are able to give people little flashbacks or a look into the future. I guess he did that on you." He quietly said as he rubbed his temples. "Thanks for bringing me back (Y/N)"

"Just wondering.." Dr clef began. "Anyone noticed how 049 is not attacking anyone in here?" He looked at alle the guards in the room, which obviously tensed up, now that he mentioned it.

"Wouldn't he just run around saying we would be infected?" His smirk grow showing his sharp teeth. "Now you really change them (Y/N)! Im amazed!" He clapped his hands together.

"Well let's head back to our chambers. Im hella tierd!" I yawned and stretched a bit. I felt tizzy. "She still doesn't have all her powers back. By the way she look she will soon pass out again. We should get go..."

*bam*

I felt my knees hit the floor but two people chattched me before my whole body hit the floor.