chapter 7

{Food time}

We walked down the hall passing ever so slightly scientists and guards. We stopped at a door. Joseph walked into the room leaving me and Phillip behind. "So? What are we doing here?" I asked irritated because I was already hyped to eat. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to eat in these chlothes. We are getting you new chlothes."

Chlothes... chlothes... wait... who the hell changed me?! I looked down and into my jumpsuit. They even changed my underwear. A shiver run up and down my spine. Phillip seem to notice it. "Everything allright?" He tillted his head and opened his gear. His eyes locked with mine.

"Who... who changed me into those chlothes?" I said slightly plushing. He held his cloved hands over his mouth. He was thinking. "All I know is that it was at least a women. So if that calms you a bit." He scratched his neck looking away. I hummed in response. At least a women... huh. Joshua walked out with some new chlothes for me. I took them and we made our way back to my cell.

As soon as I entered they both wait in the observing room as I made my way to the small bathroom. I took of the jumpsuit and looked into the mirror. The area where I used to be slashed open was a bit red but nothing else no scare no scratch nothing. I traced my hands over the red spot, till the grumbling of my stomach ripped me out of my thoughts. I put the cloth in a pin which were obviously for dirty chlothes.

I stepped into the shower letting the hot water run over my body. At first the smell got worse as soon as the water hit the blood, but after I add soap the smell was gone. I can't remember when the last time was that I felt this good. I let the water run over my face.

After about 30 minutes of cleaning myself from the blood and dirt, I got out of the shower. Taking my new chlothes and put them on. I bounced up and down i fixed my hairs and walked out. My eyes landed on the two guards which seemed to be bored. They leaned at the wall, having there eyes closed.

I walked up to the window and knock on it. They both opend there eyes. One of them took a  look at the clock and jumped away from the wall. "Wow. Girl. You really took your time, didnt you?" I tilted my head. "In ten minutes the dinner time will start. So get moving" He laughed and opend the door to the hallway.

The walk to the cafetaria was really quiet. Not awkward quiet, just quiet. As soon as we entered the cafetaria I wanted to turn around and move back to my cell. There were nearly no table free, everywhere sat some guards. And all eyes were on me. Some crocked a brow, for I am here. "Why are we eating with them?" I whispered to Joshua and held on his upper arm hiding behind him.

"They don't want to put you to the d-class anymore, since they don't know if you would hurt them. They also don't want to treat you like an animal, so you have to eat with us." Phillip said in a soft voice. They both made there way to get some food i trailed behind them holding onto Phillips jacked.

As much as I saw Joshua also took some food for me. I kept sneaking behind them till we reached a table. "So that is her?" One of them asked. "Now I understand why you are not afraid of her." Another one giggled. "The way everyone talkes about her I thought she would look much more dangerous." The theerd person spoke up. I looked pass the two guards and in the deriction of the three man.

I gave them a small smily and waved my hand. "Hi" I said. "Don't you guys want to sit down?" Joshua and Phillip nodded and took a seat. I squeezed myself between them. Avoiding to sit next to another guard. Since that asshole beat me I am most likely scared of them.

"Is she shy?" One of them asked with pitty in his tone. "No I think its because of Dylan." Phillip said poking at his food. I could hear humm from them. "I know it must be hard, but you don't need to be afraid of us." I looked up to see one of them smiling at me, I returned the smile.

I start eating so did the other one. The food was much better than the D-class food. The guard talked among them while I was focused on my food. "Chris." I looked up to see one of them giving me a smile. "Hmm?" I tilted my head. "Chris my name." He repeaded.

"Daniel." "Simon." The other two added. I nodded and swallowed my food. Holding a hand in front of my mouth. "(Y/N)." They gave me a nod and keep eating. I was first to finish my food and watch them eat. I could fell the eyes of the other guards on me, but I didn't mind it anymore. They seem to be nice.

Chris, Daniel and Simon stood up and walked away without another word. Rude. I laid my head onto the table and rest for a bit. Damn I am sooo full, I couldn't eat anything, even if I want to. I felt I a soft tap on my head and looked up. I saw Daniel with a chocolate cake in his hands. I sat back up and he placed the plate in front of me.

Damn. Well it's a cake. Maybe just a bit. "Thank youuu~" I cheered and took the fork and start eating it. Hmmm so yummy. "She really be acting like a little child." Chris said while eating some cake. I huffed at the comment and kept eating. We kept chatting and eat the cake. Then a bell rung signaling us to go back.

The guards all sight at the same time making me giggle. "Hey its not easy been a guard!" Simon cried. Making me laugh even more. "I'm pretty sure you will make it to the end of the day." I gave him a thumb up. " Yeah hopfully."

We stood up and cleaned our table. I stretched a bit and yawned. "Oh is the little one tierd?" I heard Phillip say behind me. I turned around and hit his  shoulder. "Don't call me that!" I huffed making the other guards giggle. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the door the guards following close behind me.

As I was about to opened the door sirens started off. "CONTAINMENT BREACH KETER!" I looked to all the guards jumping up behind us running out of the room with their weapons in there hands. "We should get to her cell before they shot her too." Phillip said grabbing my upper hand. We run as fast as possible. We took another corner and in the side of my eyes I could see daniel getting smacked into the wall by something tentacle like. My eyes widen and I stopped moving. "Daniel!" I yelled.