chapter 21

{Long way to go}

Its been at least a few days since we started to walk around looking for our past life. 035 host fell apart a while a go, so I wore him. Strongly no one seem to care about two random people walking around in mask, then it always hit me again. They can't fucking see us.

That means, I am stuck in another timeliness, with two murderous beeings, what in the hell were I even thinking? I thought to myself as we walk down the streets of a small village. "You know love, I can hear your thoughts." 035 spoke up so 049 was able to here it.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting this all the time. "Whats on your mind dear?" 049 calmly said walking a bit in front of me. He wouldn't even turn around when he spoke to me, how rude. "Turn around if you speaking to a lady." 035 snap at 049. I huffed at his behavior. 049 stopped in his tracked looking back at us. "My apologies my dear. I was lost in my thoughts, all this sick people walking around got me a bit distracted." He looked around while mentioning the 'sick' people.

He walked back to us and placed his hand on my shoulder. He tillted his head like a puppy. "So, dear. Whats on you mind." I slightly panicked, of course I would want to tell someone who saved my life and seems to be old friends, that I got a bad feeling walking around with murderer.

"She is unsure about us, because we killed people." 035 mocked me, also doing jazz hands when he said 'killed people'. I avoided eye contact with him. His hand slighted down my arm. He took my hand in his. "I understand your trust issues with us, but we only want the best for you. We always wanted.." He got more quiet at the end, letting my hand slip thru his grip.

My hand fall to my side again. "We always wanted, even after your betrayal." He added and began to continue our walk. I slowly followed him, slightly trusting him where this he is going.

At some point he stopped and looked around not knowing where to go next. 'Hey! Hey love! Hey (y/n)! Come on relax i wanna do something.' I heard 035 in my mind, he wasn't able to hurt anyone so I let him take over.

He approached a statue of a man. 'What are you doing?' He leand on the statues shoulder. "Oh the love of my life, I can not be together anymore. With all those muskel I can't see the soft person you were!" He changed his face to dramatically and held his forhead fake crying.

"Your acting skills used to me better old friend." 049 explaind as he studied uor surroundings. 035 just made 'blah blah blah' motion with my hands and I laugh. "Would you two want to come down again?" He questioned us. My hand made a smooth move clapping the statues butt leaving with a satisfying slap sound. He jumped down letting me take over again. I started to laugh earning a small laugh from them.

"Was that slap really necessary?" 049 gave us the side eyes but also laugh. "Yes!" 035 and I said at the same time putting my hand in the air. "We can do what ever we want!" I explained. I felt much more comfortable with them around me, it was like no one could stop me.

As 049 kept checking the place i looked around myself for a bit. I gazed into an ally. A shiver run up and down my spine. There he was standing tall, the reaper, I am not quiet sure if it was him. I think they all looked the same.

I hide behind the wall of the building peaking only my head to look at them. "Hey 049! (Y/N) found us!" He yelled not really paying attention to the the reaper.

I ripped him off of my face leaving my face covered in black liquid, the same liquid that killed so many people. I started to get scared, it was like every one was looking at me. My gaze went to the floor, I started to hear many voices I couldn't tell were they are coming from.

When I looked up, I prayed for my dear life. The reaper looked me right in the eyes. I moved back dropping 035 by accident. I saw 049 tilting his head at my reaction. I bend down to pick him up again I mumbled a quiet 'sorry'. I stood up straight again keeping my eyes on him.

Which were a mistake as I looked up the reaper stood right in front of me, leaning with one hand on the wall and bending over me. My body felt numb and I dropped 035 again.

I was scared like I haven't been in a while, I felt so small. Not only because of the body size but his aura, this power coming from his being. His eyes were glowing pink and he just stare at me, like he is analysing me.

It seemed like his eyes got softer and he stood back up straight. "Seven, were are you?! What are you doing come on!" A female yelled happily. He looked down at 035, then torwards 049 and then back to me. He nodded and just disappeared in thin air.

I slided down the wall and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. 049 jogged up to me kneeling down next beside me. I picked 035 back up placing him on my face.

"Its been a long time, my dear. I forgot that reapers can see everything, nothing is to be hidden form them." 049 rubbed my arm. I took a few shaky breath. "You may be able to hide your tears from 049, but not from me." 035 spoke up. I moved my hand under the mask and whipped away my tears.

I rose up again looking at the sky. "If it only takes a reaper to scare the shit out of me, how am I suppose to fight whats coming up to me?" I said disappointed at myself. "The way they talked about me, they said I was a leader, stronger than anyone. So if I am stronger than a reaper, how strong was my 'husband' to be able to kill me? Or what ever he did to me?!" I cried out in frustration crabbing the side of my head.

I fell down on my knee crying onto the palms of my hand. Tears mixing up with the black liquid covering my hand. I am so weak and pathetic! "No you are not, you maybe just need some rest after that."

I jumped up. "No we just found them?! We can't let them go now, we need to look where they are going!" I cried desperately. "(Y/N), dear, you need to calm down. I finally know where we are and i know for a fact that they are about to rest too. We need to find a place to rest." I huffed at his statement, but there were no use in resisting. I was tierd and it was to be seen.

We walked a bit till we found a place to stay. We took a room and as soon as I walked into the warm bedroom, i collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. Not really caring about anything that happend around me.