chapter 17

{Yet another dream?}

I felt a cold breeze on my skin. Goosebumps spared all over my body. A faint crying was to be heard in the distance, as it got laud and more and more. "Oh (Y/N), why?" I could make out a womens voice.

The way she said that, it was filled with sorrow. Yet another breeze on my arm, this time I woke up. Again one of those dreams. I already pushed myself up, till I noticed I was not in my room.

I finally was aware of where I am. I was in a cave, the floor was gravelly and wet. At some point there would be holes in the floor where puddle started to form.

It was quite dark in this place the only thing giving of some light where the torch, which where hanging on the walls. I turned around and noticed another light. The closer I got the clear I could tell that I was walking towards the entrance of the gave.

The soft light of the moon was shining through the hole. As soon as I got closer to the exit I blinked for a second, but as I reopened them I was back where I started. I looked confuse around. What the hell just happened? I tried it over and over again. But it kept pulling me back.

I huffed annoyed and looked the other way. Why? Why do I have to go deeper when the exit is right there?! I rubbed my face with the palm of both of my hands and gornd. "(Y/N)" a soft whimper came from that derection. "Oh (Y/N). Oh why did you do this?" Those word were repeated over and over again.

As i approached the voice i also began to hear the crying again. My heart ached by those painful crying. I looked down at my hands as the tip of my fingers glow blue.

I took a deep breath and continued my walk through the cold gave. Thick metal bars like you would see them in prison. "What the hell are these for?" I asked myself. Whimper coming from inside of the cell.

Is it a good idea to walk close? NO! Are we doing it anyways? Heck yes! No risk no fun. I moved forward and stopped infront of the bars. I laid my hand on it. I wasn't even able to touch it, my hand went straight through it.

I moved my whole body through the bars giving me a wierd feeling a shivered a bit and moved on. This part is way darker. "Hello?" I heard infront if me. Focusing my eyes in the dark was quite a test for me but eventually I was able to noticed a women sitting in the room. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)?" She raised her body showing off her pale skin and a body suit in a pink colour... which were glowing all of a sudden. Like my eyes and findertips would.

I took a few steps back as she took some forward. "(Y/N)?!" She yelled running towards me. I was caught off guard and stumbled back falling through the bars again land hard on the floor.

"God damnit my coccyx!" I cried out. I looked up at her woth teary eyes. She kept on screaming my name. I rose to my feets helping myself to get up by holding onto the uneven rock wall.

I took one of the torch off the wall I twisted around lighting into her face. She jerked back at the sudden brightness and cover her eyes. She finally stopped yelling my name.

She uncovered her eyes. There were completely grey, there was bo life in thoses eyes. "So you actually alive. We would never betray you, you are our queen! We would even fallow you into the death." She leaned her face onto the bar as she spoke to me.

I moved closer and noticed alot more people with different body suits, there were so many colours and I looked at them in awe. "I... I don't know if im the person you are looking for... I..  I.." my mind was empty. I couldn't work out what was happening right now.

"You are so young and still so brave. Come here my child. I can imagine that it was hard for you." As the elder woman talked to me in a soft voice I moved closer.

"We know that he had to take your memories otherwise you would already had free us." She took my hand into hers and placed it on her cheek. "We are your family, your friends and your people. I know it may be hard to understand, but we are gods." She slowly opened here eyes to uncover bright pink glowing eyes. "I am a love god. We are like cupid, the angel the humans created." I looked around and saw more of them them and there eyes glowing.

"We know you are strong enough to break the curse that is above you! You already made it up here! We know you can do it (Y/N)." The women patted my cheek. Tears streaming down there faces. "I really can't remember anyone of you, but I know that you are someone to me! It just feels so familiar."

I gave her a kiss on the palm and her skin glow for a second white. Her skin seems to be in a better shape that before. I closed my eyes and thought for a second. I dont want them to be in pain. As I opend my eyes I could see a bright whit light coming from them.

Everyone closed there eyes and spread there hands, I also spread mine out of reflex. It was like they would absorb my energy, but I was willing to give it to them.  I felt my knees giving in and I stopped. I looked at them one last time, they were in a better shape now too and they all had there eyes colour showing.

There big smile on there face gave me new motivation to get back my memories. My eyes slowly felt shut and I blacked out.

As I woke up I was drenched in sweat again, this time thought I felt sick. It was like I was freezing and my throat hurt like hell. I looked around the room to find no one there.

I huffed. Whenever I want to be alone there would be someone and now that I need someone, no one is here.i pulled the blanked higher into my face crulling up to a ball.

I heard the door open and saw a guard walking in. "Oh god, im happy someone came. I actually don't feel so good cann you by any chance call a doctor so he can check me?" I began to caught. My mouth was try. "May you give me some water?" I asked him. Why is he not talking?!

I sat ups as he approached me with a cup of water. I took the cup into my hands as the guard laud his big hands above mine. I looked at him confused as he moved closer.

"I never thought you'd bee happy to see me again.~" he purred into my ear. My eyes widen and I began to panicking. He moved away from my ear and got to my face. Even thru the dumb gear I could tell he had that wicked smile on his face.

His face was way to close to mine. "By the way your body stiff I can tell you know who I am." He was resting his hands next to my tights leaning over me. My brown forrown at him.

William...