chapter 9

{Problems}

I woke up with headache and I felt sick. I sat up in my bed walking to a tiny table. There was a cup on it. I grabbed the cup and walked to the bathroom. Letting the cold water run till I felt like it would be cold enough. I filled the glass with water and drank it right at the spot.

I filled it up again and walked to my bed. I took another sip and was about to lay down before the door hissed open. I looked at a doctor walking inside. Why the hell is he wearing a cowboy head? I shook my head and sat up again. "Whats up doc?" I said in a slightly rude tone. "Oh hey there doll face. No need to be so sassy!" I stretched the back of my head. "Im sorry I didnt mean to, I just have hella headache." I said nervous, something about him is scarring me.

"Thats fine, maybe we can get you some pills." He turned around to the guard pointing them to go. "Dr. Clef." He gave me his hand. "(Y/N)." I shook his hand. "So since we have no clue what you are nor what power you have we gonna do some more test. Eighter with other scp or just regular tests." I gave him a nod "understandable." I mumbled.

"I guess you impressed the stuff here. They wont be to rough to you." I smilied  showing his sharp teeth. I looked at him. "But still they would never let me out of the cell except for testing. Im a monster, aren't I?" I looked at my lap. Trying to hold back my tears. "Well aren't we all a little bit of a monster?" He laught and I got made. "Oh yeah everyone has a dark side but for fuck sake you are not feared by everyone!" I looked up at him.

His hat was tilled down the whole time making me even more mad. I didnt even saw that my vines started to colour red. He finally looked up at me with a cheeky smile. "Are you sure about that, doll face?" He laught. I finally saw his eyes. Theer of them. Does that mean he is an scp too? "By the way, your hands." He wrote down something and I looked down.

I looked at them in shook but they went back to normal. "Hmm" I gazed to clef. "What?" I asked. "Could it be that your power react to your emotions?" He wrote something down. "Red. I assume anger? Blue? Sadness? But what about white?" He tapped the pen against his hat and stood up. "Well see you later doll face." I huffed at the nickname and laid down.

So I can heal? But how do I use it? I looked at my hand. Uhhh stupid amnesia. Can't I just get my memories back?! The door hissed open and a guard with pills walked in. "Hey little one. How ya doing?" He asked kneeling next to my bed. "To my surprise the headache is gone. So I guess im fine, what about you?" I asked tillting my head.

"Good.. you know.. you saved that guard. What am I saying you saved us all. Thank you so much." He said looking at the pills in his hand. I placed my hands on his shoulder. "Thats my job after all!" I said in a sweet voice.

"What?" He looked confused at me. "What what?" Whats going on now? What did I say? "Why is it your job?" "Hmm? Its not?" I asked "Well you just said that?" At this point I didn't know who was more confused him or me.

A peep came from the door and I saw some more guards. Behind them I could see Dr. Bright he walked to the front. "Scp 049 finally woke up. He said he won't talk to anyone besides you." I raised to my feets. "Off we go, I guess." I skipped to the doctor. "Why so happy?"

I stopped in my track. "Happy? I don't know something makes me fell this way?" I skipped past them. "Lets gooo." I said and walked in the front. Phillip and Bright walked behind me. "She got a lot of confidence right now." The guard and he shared a glare. "Does she know she can get shot if we see her as danger?" Bright asked. "Yep."