chapter 12

{Keep running}

It started to speed up. Out of instinct I started to run from it. This thing is too fast how should I escape him?! I took a corner and run as fast as possible. I knew I couldn't escape him, so why am I still running? I can't die right? But what if I die this time?

I looked over my shoulder only to be meet with the face of scp 096. I jumped out of the way and it accidentally run pass me. I heard something rip but I'd didnt look. I prepared myself for the pain. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes.

What the hell?! I was a few meters over the floor. I looked behind me and I saw two whit wings coming out of my back. I panicked and lost control. Falling hard on the floor. I tried to get up but having to carry the wight of my wings all of a sudden was heavy. I heard quiet sober again and then the feet of the scp. Did it calm down? I slightly sat up, avoiding to look at its face this time.

"Are we cool? You not gonna hurt me?" I question. I noticed that it kneeled down so I closed my eyes. Long hands were wrapped around my body and it head rest on my head. Oh that's... wierd. What the hell do I do? We sat there for a few minutes while I thought about a plan with no help. I sight and slightly pushed it away. To my surprise it moved.

I stood up. Since I have no glue how to move wings they just slightly hang down making them touch the floor ever so slightly. I moved through the facility hoping to find someone. I don't know where the hell his chamber is nor what it looks like. I sight heavily.

Can I put them back somehow? I mean obviously they weren't there before, sooo. I looked over my shoulder at the feathers I reached my left hand to the wing and touched it. I can fell it. There are bones, there is flesh, muskel everything that a normal body have. So where were they?

I heard the sober of 096 close behind me he been following me the whole time. I dont know what to do. I could go back since I lost my way. I took a look at his face and sight laying my head back. Can't I just go back to sleep?

I rubbed my eyes. "Hey big boy? You know how longe we have been walking?" I looked at him but he just sober. "Oh yeah I forgot you can't talk." I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

I looked at the floor then straight ahead. Then realisation hit me. Did I just look at him and he doesn't do shit? I turned around looking at him. "You not gonna hurt me?" He moved closer patting my wings while crying. Hmm. "Making my way down this halls walking slow, shyguy slow... lalalalalalala." I started to sing out of boredom.

How is it that hear is nobody? No guards no scientists. I froz at the point when I heard the exat same footsteps like earlier coming behind us. I turned around seeing two chaos insurgency pointing there wapones at me.

"God damnit! You bitch were are our people?" The man sound like he would kill me at the spot. I glurbed. "Well I think they are dead by now." I said the last part a bit more quiet then the rest. He  grinned his teeth. Wait where the hell did shyguy go?! I could need him. I turned in every derection but i could see him. Oh yeah now you fast as fuck?!

As i turned back i was greeted with the face of the chaos. He grabbed my collar and tagged me to his mask. "Its all your fucking fault if you would run away all the time we wouldn't have lost so many soldiers!" He yelled thru the thick mask.

Suddenly his grip lightened and he fell to the floor. My eyes widened as they followed his dead body. I slowly looked up to see 049 standing there looking at the dead men. "Oh my, deepest apologise for scaring you. A little touch ob the neck and you are free." He looked up at me.

"Oh dear, indeed you have to be somehow connected to her!" His eyes were fixated on my wing. He slowly moved closer and for some reason I backed up. Then I felt the wall behind me. He was standing not too far from me. The pick of his mask poked my nose than he looked back to the wings.

His hand slowly traced of the feathers which tickled a bit. "They are just like hers. Soft full of love but also strong so she could protect her loved one." He closed his eyes for a moment hiding his his blue glowing orbs. His fingers danced over the edge of a feather.

I decided to just let him be for now. I peered around the halls to make sure no one was coming. Al of a sudden 049 placed his forhead onto mine. I cloud fell my face head up and I started to feel uncomfortable, thought all of a sudden I felt safe I felt like I was home. I closed my eyes. Moving my head away from his and onto his shoulder hugging him. His arms wrapped around my waist gentle.

A shot was to be heard i pushed myself away from him. As I traced my hands over 049 shoulder to get some distance i felt something wet on my hand. I looked down and saw blood. I slowly looked up and saw that his eyes were glowing red. I looked back and forth from my hand and his shoulder. He got shot... I could protect.

I am powerful and i couldn't protect him! Everythung i do is just disappointing people?! I grabbed the sides of my head screaming in frustration. Tears were floating down my cheeks as i felt my body heating up. I looked down at my hands. My vines were starting to color black at one side and on the hand they became red.

They said they think its activating thru my emotions. Red is anger but what the hell is black!? The black liquid moved toward my heart. As it reached my heart all i wanted to do was make them pay for hurting him. "Oh no, dear." I heard behind me.

I started to run towards the chaos. I moved my open hand to my left shoulder than i smoothly streachted it to the right side now closing my hand. A shining scythe appeared in my hand. I throw it back and run to the men. With one swing of my scythe i cut three of them in halfs. There body fell to the floor as blood shot out of them making a big puddle on the floor.

One was able to dodge my move and atarted to shoot at me. "Pathetic human! Do you think you can kill me?! ME?!" my voice was low and demonical not even i regionised my own voice. My wings had now the color of black. They spared making my fly over the floor. "Your sins are too heavy my son!" I said now in a more calm voice. I shot my scythe his way cutting him in two halfs.

My  scythe flew back to me and I elegantly catched it. I looked down on it swiping away some of the blood. I could see my reflection and i could sie that the left side of my body changed to whit. I took a deep breath and walked to the bodies.

My voice was soft and gentel now. "May your soul rest, but not in peace." I taped the man on his chest where his heart was with my scythe. I moved it slowly up somewhat pulling aut a black glowing ball. I tapped it again and it disappeared. I reaped the process till I did it to all of the dead bodys.

The scythe crumble into dust, covering the floor. I took a long breath trying not to collapse. I look 049 way and he slowly moved towards me. I guess he was scared to trigger me. I smiled at him. "I'm sorry for what I have done. I don't even exactly know what I have done." I trailed of as I saw two more chaos coming our way. I got a hold on his wrist and started to run.

I took a corner tagging him behind me. "Come we need to keep running!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Which was not a good idea. I felt the air leaving my lungs too fast. I begane to feel dizzy and my knees got weak. The last thing I know us that someone catched me. "Thank you.." I whispered. "No need to worry." That voice... its... its not 049 voice! I tried to open my eyes but I were too weak.