chapter 4

{Trouble all the way}

⚠️TW⚠️
In this chapter there will be sexual harassment, violence and mention of blood!

We slowly moved towards the doctor office. I slowed down because I had to sneeze. This tiggeling feeling in my nose was annoying, finally I was able to sneeze I heard a gun being loaded behind me. I turned my head toward the guard, Phillip were looking at the other. I think his name was Joshua? He held is riffle toward me and I raised a brown. "Am I not allow to sneeze?" I said annoyed. "Sorry, just got scared a little. If you came across thing you do as a guard you can get scared easily." He laughed sheepish and rubbed the back of his neck.

We finally reached the office and walked in, the guard remained at the door. I walked to the doctor who nearly jumped up at me. He took my hand into his hands and shook it violently. "Oh my. You must be the untouchable D-5077! Right?" "Untouchable?" I was confused. "YES! The one who survived three, three of them!" I scratched the back of my head. "Umm yeah.." I trailed of looking at Phillip who shrugged with his shoulder.

"Come here, come here! Take a seat! You know... you should be dead!" He spun around in his chair and stopped so his back was facing me. "At least after you touched 035, your hand... well it should be melted you know" he looked over his shoulder. "We just gonna do some test and you'd be free to go." Free to go? "I can go home?" I question the doctors statement. He spun to me and rolled with his chair direct in front of me. His face were only inches away from me. "Oh no. no. You can go back to your cell. We want to see more. How more can you survive?" I moved my head a bit back, uncomfortable how close he were.

He slided to his computer tipping in something. Then moving back to me. He took a light and moved it from eye to eye. God im going to be blind if he keeps on doing that. Back to his computer... tipping... back to me. He put his hand on my forehead. Back to the computer... tipping... back to me. This is annoying and boring. He took a needle and I backed away. "Woah there kiddo, its just a needle. I want to check you blood." He said all of a sudden in a calm voice. I took a breath and gave him my hand.

"Dr. Bright by the way." I looked down at him seeing that he already finished and but a patch where the needle used to be. Why does he wear such a wierd necklace? I guess he saw me glaring at it. "This you may ask? This is scp 963, my soul is attached to it." He smiled. Hold on would that mean he is kind of a scp? Maybe if they decided to make me a scp I have a chance not to be locked away. I hummed in response and kept on looking at the necklace. "You can leave for now." He jumped up from his chair walking to a sideroom with my blood.

I stood up and made my way to the guard, who finally brought me to my room. The door to my cell flow open and I walked inside waiting for them to put the chains back on the wall. I looked at Joshua and then to Phillip. "No need for this anymore. The doctors think they can trust you now." Joshua skipped to me. Taking off the chain. I moved my neck around. It was so much better now that this thing is off. My hand found its place on my neck. "Thank you so much." Both nooded and smiled. "We got to go now." Phillip said and turned around. The door closing behind them.

I sat down on the bed and to my surprise they gave me a better matrices. I jumped a little while sitting, it was much more comfortable than the other one. On the table was a little note. I picked it up and read it.

We hope you stay as calm as you did till now and cooperate with us. There are more scp we want to test on you. However if you try something stupid we won't hesitate to take everything back to the old!