~ Bonus Chapter ~

₊˚.༄

-7 years later-
Y/N'S POV
My husband and I were watching a movie here in the living room in each other's arm not until a crying seven years old girl running towards our direction. Making our attention goes to her with a worried expression written all over my face. "What happened sweetheart?" I asked. But all I could hear was her sobs. I softly pat her back to calm her down. Not long after, she calms down. The word she's about to say made me looked at his father who's already having a big grin plastered all over his face. "M-mommy I want a b-brother." She muttered under her breath still covered with sobs but we were able to hear her words. I was flustered with what a toddler just told me. "W-why all of a sudden?" I nervously chuckled. "Chaeyeon and Jeongwoo kept on t-talking about how their siblings get all j-jolly to them. I-I also want to e-experience it." She explains with a puppy eyes. I was about to speak but his father beat me to it. "Of course, sweetheart you'll get your baby brother soon." He cooes in a baby voice which made Yuri get all excited. "Thank you mommy and daddy!" She said while hugging us. We smiled at her cute action. Not long after, she immediately draws back and go to her room were Chaeyeon and Jeongwoo's at.

After Yuri left, I was attacked by a grinning Taehyung. "Y-yah what do you think you're doing?" I asked with an eyebrow raised questioning him. "Doing what our daughter wants." He said with a raspy voice. Damn this man right here really knows how to get me all flustered. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him off from me. "Not now Tae the kids are here you idiot." I said rolling my eyes once again. Which made him chuckled. "What about it hmm?" He said with a teasing smile. I just scoffed at him and was about to stand. But before I could I was now in a warm embrace. "We can do it later then." He said. I immediately stand and say. "Yah!" I whispered yelled at him. Embarrassed and thinking what if the kids heard it. The living room filled with his laughter having fun teasing me. "I hate you Tae." I said at him. "I love you too darling." He said and pulled me to his embrace once again which I gladly accepted. Being in his arms make me feel safe every time. He never fails to surprise me with anything. Loving his cuddles and just living in the moment. We continue in watching the movie while on each other's arm.

-Time Skipped-
It was already night time and the kids just left and hour ago and Yuri was now asleep. We were just here in the backyard laying comfortably on a hammock in each other's arms. Talking on what we've experienced back then laughing it out. "Y/n thank you for being such a good mother to our child and for being a wonderful wife to me." Taehyung said I look at him and all I could see was sincerity. Making me melt in his stare. "Thank you for being there for me through my hard times. Being there with me, comforting me means a lot to me." He added. I hugged him while my face is in the crook of his neck. "Thank you for everything Tae. Without you I don't think I would be able to handle myself alone." I muttered under my breath. We just cuddled with each other. Not long after his expression changed with smirk plastered on his face made me look at him weirdly. He chuckled before answering. "Let's make something tonight." He said in a raspy tone. Making me have goosebumps. Not wasting anymore time, he slowly start kissing me from my neck with his hands on my waist. "Not here." I muttered in a shaking voice. He immediately stand and hold me in a bridal style making me look at him in surprise and he just chuckled.

In a blink of an eye, I was now in the bed with him hovering on top of me still a smirk not leaving on his face. "Can't wait to hear your voice tonight babygirl." He whispered on my ears feeling goosebumps all over my body. Not long after his lips now and placed on mine.

₊˚.༄