~ Chapter 5 ~

₊˚.༄

-4 Weeks Later-
Y/N'S POV
It's been 4 weeks and I already have many bruises. Yes, I get beaten every night and I'm getting used to it. I just let him beat me till he gets satisfied. All his frustration, he let it out by torturing me every night. In that 2 weeks I kept on begging for him to stop but it was no used. He let me suffer till I'm out of breath. Another 2 weeks has passed and from that 2 weeks I stopped begging for him to stop. Since I got tired, it was helpless anyways so why try? It won't work anyways..

In that 4 weeks, I kept on seeing them making out anywhere in the house. Not even caring if there is person watching them. Aunt Lia keeps on comforting me everyday. Saying that everything will be alright. That the time will come that I won't suffer anymore. I'm thankful to have her and the others to comfort me. I was lucky enough to have someone to tell everything that I'm keeping by myself no one to talk to because of Taehyung's stupid rules even my friends got included. It just way to unfair. I badly want to get divorce with him but on the other hand I love him more than anything. I'm way to head over heels for him.

I know it sounds dumb. To still be in love with someone who actually torture you till you get passed out. So idiot right? That's just how love works for me...

Today our parents will visit us here. That's why I'm getting ready and I make sure that I cover all the bruises I even put some makeup just to cover some that was on my face. I know my brother would get suspicious about it but who cares.

₊˚.༄

-Time Passed-|| Dinner Time
Y/N'S POV
"I'm glad you guys came! I missed you guys so much!!" I said almost tearing up. I went to them and immediately hug each and one of them. Lastly, I hugged my one and only older brother the old man in the family. "Yoongi oppa! I missed you!!!" I shouted. Making him chuckle and hugged me back at first I whimpers. "Argh.." I whimpers I looked up just to see my brother looking all worried. "Omo! Omo! You okay princess!?" He worriedly asked.

I giggled at his cuteness and show an okay sign making him felt relieved.
After sometime food were served and now were just eating and talking. "How's your first night Taehyung?" My mom asked. I got choked because of the sudden and ridiculous question. "Eomma!" I nearly shouted. Making everyone laugh at me I just frown and continue to eat. But the unexpected answer from Taehyung had me choked from my food once again. "We weren't able to do it after the wedding since we slept right away. But don't worry eomma I'll make sure to have her pregnant within this month." He said smirking at me I coughed and coughed and having him pat my back. Even the small things that made him look kind makes me happy.

This might sounds creepy but how I wish our parents will always be here so that he can act all sweet to me. Stare at me with love even if it's not real. Having him with me acting all sweet giving me hopes that he'll change. But that would be ridiculous because I know for the fact that he won't love me like how I love him truly.

I let out a big sigh making Taehyung look at me and ask "Hey, you okay?" I was shock for he asked me staring at me sincerely. That it was hard for me to believe that he's acting like this. I looked to my side and saw his parents and my parents that are now looking at us. I just smiled at him and nodded. Tsk he's trying to act all concern when his truly not. "Aww, you two are such a lovely couple!" Mom said. "I'm glad we had you guys in this marriage!" Taehyung's mom added and they both smile at us and we smiled back at them I stare at him for a sec just to see him clenching his jaw. Maybe that made him angry. I sighed and left from there.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
After she left, I followed her but before I could my phone went off. Seeing Jimin's caller ID. I let out a big sigh and answered his call.

-On Call-
Taehyung: "Speak."
Jimin: "Come with us!" He said excitedly.
Taehyung: "To where and when?" I asked curious.
Jimin: "To Hawaii! With the boys and we're going tomorrow!" He said.
Taehyung: "You kidding me!?" I exclaimed getting pissed since he just told me just now.
Jimin: "Come on dude! Don't forget to bring your wife!" He said and ended the call.

I just rolled my eyes and went to where Y/n went. I finally found her.
"Hey." I said plainly. "Oh hey.." She said more like whisper. "Go pack your stuff we're going to Hawaii tomorrow and don't worry our parents already know and they already left." After I said that I didn't waste any time and left from there.

Y/N'S POV
I was shocked to have him here earlier. I didn't waste any time and pack my stuff. I was a bit sad for I wasn't able to say goodbye to them especially to my brother I just sighed and continue to get ready.

After some time I was finally done then my phone suddenly went off just to see Jungkook's name on my screen I immediately picked up.

-On Call-
Y/n: "Hey!" I excitedly exclaimed.
Jungkook: "Hey baby! Miss you!" He said I just rolled my eyes.
Y/n: "Stop calling me that! I miss you too! Btw sorry I wasn't able to answer your call the last time you contacted me." I said.
Jungkook: "Its alright. Oh I heard that your now a married woman." He said I can already imagine seeing him raising his eyebrows with his sly smirk.
Y/n: "Pfft. Stop it. btw where are you now?" I asked.
Jungkook: "I'm currently in Hawaii." I was shocked.
Y/n: "Really!? For real!? We're going there tomorrow! Hoping to see you tho." I exclaimed.
Jungkook: "Yes I'm here. Oh, sorry baby gotta go!" He exclaimed.
Y/n: "Bye Kookie!" I said and ended the call.

After Jungkook and I talked I did my night routine and fall into a deep slumber.

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.