~ Chapter 2 ~

₊˚.༄

- Sunday -
TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was on the phone talking with my girlfriend Elisha. "Hey babe" I said on the phone."Hey baby! I miss you! When will you come here I fucking need you baby" She said after she moan. "Babe why are you moaning?" I asked hoping she's not doing anything stupid. "I'm pleasuring myself since your not here." She said with her voice in a sad tone. "Don't worry baby after this I'll go to your place and do something fun. Sorry baby can't stay for long gotta go. Bye love you babe" I said in hurry. "Alright can't wait! Bye, Love you too" She said I just smiled at her response and ended the call.

"Honey you ready?" My mom asked from the outside. "Yes you can come in now!" I shouted for her to hear. After then, I heard the door open. I saw my mom and she saw me too with her eyes looking dearly at me. "My son you looking handsome as always just like your dad." I smiled at her words till the evil got mentioned I frown. "Look honey I know you don't want this but please you know we badly need this and the only thing to solve it is for you to get married to someone and that's Y/n." She said calmly. "Mom you know I have a girlfriend why can't I just marry her and not the other girl. Plus I don't even know her." I said coldly. My mom was about to speak again but got interrupted by the devil himself.

"Taehyung I already told you to break up with that fucking whore!" He exclaimed harshly. While mom tried to calm him. I just glare at him. "I'm not a kid! I can do things on my own yet your here making me marry someone that I don't even fucking love!" I said harshly. "Language!" Mom shouted. My dad went to me and grab me by the collar. "Look her son you'll marry her no matter what!" He said angrily." I remove his hand from my suit then left from there.

Y/N'S POV
"Today's the day" I exclaimed. I let out a big sigh. I'm already done and ready to go. For sometime I heard the door open. I happily smile looking forward to see my family but my smile vanished till I saw him. The man that I'm going to marry.

He look so pissed and that scares me.
"W-why are y-you h-here" I stuttered.  Trying hard to stay in my posture. "You look way too happy Y/n too bad I'll make your life hell after this I'll get rid of that fucking big smile of yours and replace it with sadness" He said to me smirking and then left.

Those words bring shivers to my spine. Jeez.. why is this happening to me. What did I do to receive this kind of treatment? Not for long my parents  came with my big bro. "Looking beautiful princess!" He exclaimed happily. I just smiled at them while having them compliment me many times. "My beautiful daughter, be a good wife okay? Don't forget to be wild at your first night" My mom said teasing me while dad winks. "Oh come on! Not this again.." I said feeling helpless. They just laugh not for long I join in.

We all were laughing till we heard someone knocks on the door. We all four stare at the door just to find a woman saying we need to go.

₊˚.༄

-Time Skipped-|| At the Beach
I'm now at the aisle ready to walk to the carpet I'm hella nervous. The girl who's in charge tilt her head. "Guess that's my cue" I muttered. I exhale and slowly walk the the aisle. Looking straight ahead feeling my hands sweat. Can't believe I'm doing this. Time passed I finally found myself in front of Taehyung with the priest.

The priest begins the wedding with a greeting and an opening prayer. Not for long we take our vows. "I Kim Taehyung, take you Min Y/n to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." Taehyung exclaimed staring at me with those eye not full of love but full of hatred towards me. Now it as my turn to take a vow.
"I Min Y/n, take you Kim Taehyung to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I said full of sincerity looking through his eyes hoping something soft to look for.

The priest then blesses us, joins our hands together, and asks, "Do you take Min Y/n as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest exclaimed. "I do" Taehyung exclaimed coldly staring at me as if he'll tear me apart.

"Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest exclaimed. "I do" I exclaimed staring back at him.

Not for long we exchange our rings and then the priest say "You may now kiss the bride" I look at him just to see his face looking at me in disgust slowly Taehyung remove the headdress that's covering my face. After he finally did he held me by the waist and he sneakily went to my ear and whispers "Don't let your hopes up I'm just doing this for my mom and after the company's all good I'll make sure to get divorced with you." He said and he peck my lips. People were cheering and I tried to smile just to let my family to think that I'm alright. I look at my mom just to find her looking at me dearly with her head on dad's shoulder while my brother cheers for me after he yawned. I just smile at his cuteness.

₊˚.༄

-Time Skipped-|| At The Reception
We finally were able to eat since we've been standing for how many hours. Taehyung and I were sitting with each other's company while our parents are in front of us. I was about to dig in my food when he held my wrist tightly and say. "Excuse us." I just sigh and think about what he'll do.

I found myself outside with him still holding at my wrist I whine for it hurts like hell. I found him smirking I guess him seeing me hurt made him satisfied.

"Listen whore, don't act as if your safe cause after this I don't think that fucking ugly face of yours will be staying all good after what I'll do to you later and don't you fucking dare tell your parents and mine that were not in good state cause if you do I don't think you'll like what I'm going to do to you if you do so." He said and once again he smirked at me then left. I badly want to get rid of that smirk of his.

I sighed and say. "Be brave Y/n you can do this. It would end soon don't worry everything will be alright." I said and wipe my tears.

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.