~ Chapter 11 ~

₊˚.༄

-The Next Day-
Y/N'S POV
Today's the day we're Taehyung and I will go and visit our parents. But I wasn't feeling good since earlier this morning yet I didn't let it get into my way. I didn't take it seriously maybe it's just because of yesterday's rain. I was now all dressed up and waiting for Taehyung to come downstairs. After sometime he came and say. "Let's go?" He ask calmly with his face not looking all fierce. I was confuse at first but I didn't mind it. It's better to be like this than he always does right? I shrugged my shoulders.

The next thing caught me by surprise for he hold me by the hand. But immediately let go of it right away. "Yah. Why's your hand so hot?" He ask curiosity all over his face. He then touch me by the neck. I flinch at the sudden contact. "Your having a fever." He said in a worried tone. I was too puzzled with his action for he's acting all kind at me. When he shouldn't for I know he hates me from the start.

"We're not leaving." He said plainly and drag me into my room. "But why?" I asked whining. He let out a deep sigh and say. "You have a fever! What could be the other reason for not leaving hmm?" He said sarcastically. "Stay right here." He demanded. I was so shocked and happy at the same time it might sounds weird but I'm shocked with the sudden change of his attitude and happy at the same time for his caring towards me. It might be weird as it sounds but I might wanna stay having a fever so that he'll be like this at me and not treat me like a trash.

After sometime he arrived with a basin of hot water and a towel. He then slowly wiped it on my skin. I like this side of him. Being gentle and all, that's what I want in having a husband but I know this ain't permanent. I just stare at him while he's busy wiping the hot water with the towel on my skin.

"How are you feeling?" He asked concerned. "It feels great." I said and sincerely smile at him. "I'll be right back I'll just go and get some food for you to eat." He said and left. "I hope you'll be like this with me forever. I've been craving for you to care for me Taehyung-ah.." I said with sadness in my tone. I heard someone's footstep but I didn't bother to look who's outside for maybe it just one of the maids.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was still at the door and was about to leave to go to the kitchen but her words stop me from doing so.
"I hope you'll be like this with me forever. I've been craving for you to care for me Taehyung-ah.." Those words are now stuck in my head. Hearing those words from her also hurts me. I don't know why...

I don't know what's my actual feelings towards Y/n. I'm still confuse wether it just because I felt pity for all the things I've done to her or is it because I'm already in love with her. Even if I love her, what about Elisha? I can't hurt her for I also love her. We've been together for almost 2 years now. I can't just make it end just because of my lame thoughts.

I'm now at the kitchen helping aunt Lia prepare for Y/n's food. I already called our parents that we can't come for she's sick and they understand. I also don't know why I'm acting all nice to her all of a sudden. Maybe it's because of last night. The words that keep on bothering me all day long...

But this was my choice after all. If I hurt her enough then there's no doubt that she'll want to get divorce with me. Then after that, Elisha and I could live the life we've been wanting to happen before all of this happened. This was the choice I made and I need to continue it for I've started it already and I need to finish it. I was about to go upstairs but my phone went off revealing Elisha's phone number.

-On Call-
Elisha: "Baby, where are you?" She asked.
Taehyung: "At home why?" I asked.
Elisha: "Your forgot?" She exclaimed. I was confused at first but then it suddenly hit me. It's our 2nd anniversary... fuck how can I forget such a day!?
Taehyung: "Look baby, sorry I was too busy these past few days.." I said. I don't have a good excuse for her. Shit.
Elisha: "How could you..." She said with an upset tone.
Taehyung: "Look baby, I--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence for she ended the call. I ruffled my hair for I was stressed out.

"What's wrong with me..." I muttered under my breath. I then let out a deep sigh and decided to go upstairs to
Y/n's room with her food. I was now in front of her door. It was open, just to see her at her bed while staring at the window. "It's raining again..." I muttered under my breath and walk towards her. "Here's your food." I said softly and help her get up. I then started to feed her after a good couple of minutes we're finally done. "Gomawo." She said with a weak smile. I just nod and say. "Get some rest." I exclaimed and made sure that she's comfortable and after making sure that's she's all good I then left from there and go to the kitchen and put the dishes.

I then went to the living room and was about to lie my body into the sofa. But then my phone rang again just to see Elisha's phone number. I let out a deep sigh and quickly answered it.

-On Call-
Taehyung: "Hey baby I-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when a random girl voice was on the other line and the next words caught me off guard.
Nurse: "Hello Mr. Kim, calling from Domdeung Hospital a patient named Park Elisha got into a car accident today. Please come to the hospital immediately." The nurse exclaimed I then ended the call and immediately grabbed my keys and drove my car and went to Domdeung Hospital as fast as I can.

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.