~ Chapter 8 ~

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-|| At the Hotel Room
TAEHYUNG'S POV
Not gonna lie I felt guilty after what I've done to her I don't even know what got into me in the first place. I didn't intend to force her. Seeing her pity face earlier made my heart ache for no reason. My thoughts got interrupted by her. "Baby what are you thinking? Are you planning on how to make these shitty arrange marriage done for good?" She exclaimed with a smirk plastered on her lips. I don't know what happened to me that I clenched my fist all of a sudden. I'm glad Elisha didn't see it.

Suddenly my phone went off just to see my mom's phone id.
-On Call-
Tae's Mom: "Dear, hows your vacation there with Y/n?" She asked.
Taehyung: "It's great mom we're having fun here." I said with an exciting voice as possible. I stare at Elisha just to fine her rolling her eyes that made me chuckle.
Tae's Mom: "I'm glad you two are having a good time there. Btw, mind if I talk to her dear?" She asked. I immediately felt nervous with the sudden request.
Taehyung: "Ahh.. about that she's still sleeping mom. You might don't want to disturb her right?" I asked hoping she would agree.
Tae's Mom: "Yeah your right..well then I'll talk to her tomorrow." She said.
Taehyung: "Alright mom gotta go anneyong!!" I said and quickly ended the call. I let out a big sigh and rolled my eyes just the thought of that girl.

ELISHA'S POV
I don't know why Taehyung's acting weird lately. I hope his weird act would be gone as soon as possible so that it won't destroy my plans. Just thinking of how to ruin Y/n through Taehyung is making me feel better as heck. Yes, I'm just using Taehyung to take my revenge on Y/n. She's a shit and she doesn't deserve to be happy even if it's a little bit she doesn't deserve what actually fits her is sorrow. I also used Taehyung for his money. Thinking of how he take care of me more than his actual wife made my heart felt great. Just looking at her suffering made me felt pleasure. Taehyung is absolutely blind for loving me well no one can resist me since I'm the greatest of them all. He doesn't even believe everything she said. Tsk. poor Y/n. I was about to leave since I got a message from my boyfriend. But got stopped by him I rolled my eyes and once I turn around I act all innocent like I always do. "Yes Baby?" I asked rolling the tip of my hair by my fingers to make it more accurate. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Oh..just going out with a friend." I said. "Really? But--" I cut him off. "Aisha texted me that she's here so we're gonna hang out for a bit." I said and he just nodded. I turned my back from him and take my leave. Having a smirk plastered on my lips. Tsk. He actually believe me well he can't resist me anyways.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-||At The Hospital
Y/N'S POV
Since I was left alone I decided to take a nap but before I could the door suddenly opened revealing my one and only husband. "Why are you here Tae?" I asked softly having my hands shake out of fear. "Just checking on you." He muttered softly but I was able to hear it. "Sorry about what happened yesterday...I promise I won't do it again." He said and I can see from his eyes that he's sincere. "It's okay." I said softly with my eyes ready to cry any minute I smiled to make it more normal. "I'll take my leave now." He said acting cold all of a sudden after that he left. "W-why are you like this.. you get all soft then you act cold out of a sudden. I-I just don't understand you Tae.." I said and burst out crying.

AUTHOR'S POV
She didn't know Taehyung was still outside from the door which is still opened a little bit. After Taehyung heard what she said he left with having this sad feeling. Little did he know his slowly regretting it. Having Y/n get beaten up for no reason. Just to make himself all pleased. Having her all bruised, but little did he know deep inside his making himself suffered too. On the other hand, Y/n still believe that Taehyung would change that he'll be a good husband soon. She still believes that there's something that can make all this disaster disappear. She still believes that Taehyung would treat her like a wife when the time comes but when? when will the day comes where her one and only wish could happen? When will she stop suffering? When will she stop believing that her suffering would end soon that she'll live happily with Tae?

Jungkook on the other hand keep on making her realize that Taehyung won't change. Jungkook wishes that he'll be with her not as a best friend but as her lover. Jungkook still hoping that Y/n would notice his love for her that Y/n would also know how important she is not just a best friend but also for being the love of his life. But sadly Y/n is way too weak to even notice people around her. She only think about Taehyung every now and then. That made her felt weak day by day. That made her heart felt weak everyday.

Yes, she did think that she won't fall for him back then, but now it was the opposite she was now all over him. It's like without him she can't live, without him she don't know what was her purpose in living. That made her felt dumb. She's absolutely smart but when it comes to this she's way too dumb to realize that Taehyung hates her. That's when she said these words that made her realize some things.

"I'm scared of losing you, but then again, you're not even mine."

"I wonder if we even think of each other at the same time."

----------------------------------------
"SOMETIMES when the people you love hurt you the most it's better to stay quiet, because if your love wasn't enough do you think your words will matter?"

-A/N

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.