~ Chapter 3 ~

₊˚.༄

||At Taehyung's House
Y/N'S POV
I'm now in Taehyung's house or should I say our house I sighed looking at the place. "This is it Y/N, your now a married woman. You need to face the reality, you need to face this be brave Y/n, be brave." I said to myself not for long the devil himself showed up.

"Oh the whore is here." He said smirking. I stared at the maids who took my luggage to I guess Taehyung's room. But before they could enter his room Taehyung interrupts them by saying. "Not in my room. Put that disgusting suitcase on the guest room instead." He said staring at me with disgust replaced by a smirk. I plainly look at him just letting him do his thing I'm tired from all the things happened this morning till now that it's evening I had no energy left for me to talked back.

I went upstairs and go to the room that supposedly be mine till then. But got stopped by the fucking devil himself. "You think you can just go in my house and ignore my fucking presence? Well I'm here to tell you that I'm going to tell you the rules that you fucking need to follow or else." He slap me hard then continue. "You'll face that or more than a fucking slap from me." He said smirking.

I sighed and stare at him waiting for him to speak and trying not to let my tears fall from my eyes. "What is it Taehyung." I sternly said. "First, you need to call me Sir every time. Your only allowed to call me by my name if our parents are around. Second, your not allowed to leave this fucking house if it's not my fucking order. Third,  I'll fucking do what I wanna do to you wether you fucking like it or not. Oh and lastly, don't even try to lay your dirty fingers and try to hurt my fucking girlfriend you get that?!" He said harshly with he's sudden burst I startled. I just nod.

He grabs me by the hair and raised his eyebrows at me. "Y-yes." I stuttered. He harshly pulls me by the hair once again. "Response properly!" He command. I immediately speak "Y-yes sir!" I said letting my tears fall since I can't hold it in anymore.

After he got satisfied he pushed me hard enough to have my knees felt the ground. He left me and that's the time we're I let it all out. I never got treated like these not even my parents nor my brother did this. I thought while crying. After sometime I finally got my strength back and stand up from where I fall and went to my room.

₊˚.༄

-Time skipped-|| Morning
Y/N'S POV
I woke up early not for long I decided to take a shower after I took a shower I wore my grey joggers and a white plain shirt. After having myself all ready I went downstairs and help the maids. Serving and cooking made me felt good after last night. While I was busy in the kitchen I heard a deep voice in the dining area guessing that it's taehyung I immediately go to the dining area and serve him the food. I was about to speak but he cut me off before I could.

" I'm leaving to work." He said coldly and immediately left. I look at Aunt Lia and she look at me looking sorry I just smiled at her to assure her that I'm fine and say. "Don't mind him let just eat these." She was about to sit but something stopped her from doing so and say. "We'll just gonna eat at our place Mrs. Kim." She said and respectfully bowed at me, she was about to leave but I stopped her from doing so and say. "Oh come on, please don't leave me here. I'll be lonely if you leave and please tell the others to join us since it would be boring if I'm alone and please don't be so formal at me just call me Y/n" I said smiling at her and tapping the chair beside me.

I guess she's shocked since she didn't move. I called her many times till she finally comes to her senses and calls the others and joined me. We were all laughing and talking about stuff. "It was fun having you guys company me." They smiled at me and continue to eat.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-|| At Elisha's House
TAEHYUNG'S POV
I look at Elisha dearly. I'm glad to have her as my girlfriend. She's beautiful, caring, lovable and all she's just way too perfect. My thoughts got interrupted by her asking me if I was okay I just nod and we continue to watch the movie. Yes, I lied about leaving for work it is practically my day off today so I went here at my girlfriend's house to hang out with her. Plus I don't wanna be in the same roof with that fucking whore. She's just way to disgusting to look at she's so fucking annoying. Just seeing her and hearing her voice gets me all angry. I just fucking hate her because of her my girlfriend and I can't do anything freely. Since we need to keep it secret for my dad doesn't want me to be with her and would do anything to have us apart and I don't want that since I love her and I know that she also loves me.

Time has passed it was time for me to go home since it's already 10:00 o'clock in the evening. The fact that I'm gonna see that bitch again made me puke. If only this marriage will be done as soon as possible. I can't wait to divorce with her.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-|| At Home
Y/N'S POV
It was already 10 pm and he isn't still here. I don't know why I'm behaving like this. Its a new behavior of mine since I've got myself married with him. I don't even know why I'm worried and curious about everything
he does. It's not like I like nor love him right? I laughed at my ridiculous thought. "No way, there's no way I'll love that kind of jerk." I said to myself. Only to hear the sound of the door closing speaking with the devil.

I quickly stand and smiled directly at him and all I receive was a cold stare from him which made me look dumb for smiling to such a jerk. I sit back and watch the movie I was watching earlier. I let my gaze go to Taehyung's direction only to see him staring at me also. Which made me looked back just to hear my phone rings.

I smiled at the caller ID just to see Jungkook's name on it. I was about to answer it but Taehyung was fast enough to snatch it from me. "Who the fuck is Jungkook huh!?" He ask more like shouted at me with his face frowning. I was about to speak but then he cuts me off. "You know what I don't even wanna know this might be one of those man who you did one night stand with." He said smirking at me and looking with disgust.

It was too late for me to react since his hand already land on my cheek. I was shocked and the next thing made me whimper for he grab me by the hair and drag me to his room.

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.