~ Chapter 13 ~

₊˚.༄

-Morning-
Y/N'S POV
I woke up seeing myself all naked at first I was shocked on why I'm here at Taehyung's room. When suddenly everything that happened from last night hit me. I then look at my side just to see him shirtless the thought of him last night made me blush. I didn't realize that I was caressing his cheek until I felt him staring at me. I then look into his eyes that's staring right into my soul that made me remove my hand on his cheek.

"S-sorry.." I muttered softly didn't know why I was acting like this. I just watch him slowly getting up from the bed. Wearing his shirt and pants. His words made me speechless I can't believe that he totally said that. "About last night, forget about it." He said and left me dumbfounded. "So I'll just pretend that it didn't happened that I didn't felt his love towards me?!" I yelled and smiled bitterly. Just hearing those words hurt me.

"I-I don't understand you Taehyung-ah.." I muttered under my breath. Clenching my fist on the blanket. "Your making me confuse everyday. I don't understand why your doing this to me.." I said softly. I run my fingers through my hair feeling frustrated. I then quickly put my clothes on. Out of a sudden my phone went off just to see my mom's contact number in the screen. I let out a big sigh and quickly answered it.

-On Call-
Y/n's Mom: "Sweetie, tell Taehyung that you guys need to get ready for today's event. There will be a party on our beach resort held by your dad and also Taehyung's." She said.
Y/n: "What is it for and why do we need to go their?" I asked in confusion.
Y/n's Mom: "Your dad and Taehyung's dad will announce the collaboration that they'll be having and more." She said.
Y/n: "Alright mom. I'll make sure to come there with him." I said plainly and ended the call. I then went to my room to take a shower.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-
TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was now at the hospital in Elisha's ward. Holding her hand waiting for her to wake up. Suddenly the thought of earlier rush into my head. I didn't want her to expect anything from me. For I don't want to hurt her even more. I'm still getting confuse about my true feelings for her. I then came out to my senses when I felt her hand move a bit. I look at her just to see her slowly blinking her eyes. "Y-your awake!" I said happily I then ran out to call the doctor and came back to her room.

"I've already checked on her vitals and it seems that she's now alright and she could be discharged tomorrow." The doctor said and bowed at us then left. I then turn my head to her. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned she just rolled her eyes at me and turn her back on me. I let out a deep sigh and say. "About the other day..I'm really sorry baby I-I wasn't in a right state of mind. I was stressed out since last week. I know this won't change anything but please.." I said desperate for her forgiveness.

₊˚.༄

AUTHOR'S POV
Taehyung kept on apologizing to Elisha but little did he know that she was smiling for she was getting pleasured by him apologizing at her a couple of times. Having him all over her made her satisfied. She then turn around to face him with her face looking disappointed. Acting in front of Taehyung is easy but when there's Y/n of course only her would know her true colors. Taehyung being blind the fact that he got manipulated by her. The fact that the real bitch is the one he's talking to right now. Hurting an innocent lady making Y/n look like the bad person when actually she's not.

"It's fine.. I forgive you." She said acting all upset when deep inside she's actually having fun seeing him suffer. Elisha then tried to get up but Taehyung stopped her. That made her even more feel satisfied. "Look babe I'm all good now so let just live this fucking hospital plus I hate this place so much." She exclaimed with full of disgust. Taehyung's let out a deep sigh and said. "Fine. If that's what you want." He then went outside to pay the bills. While she's getting ready to leave with a smirk plastered on her face.

₊˚.༄

-Time Skipped-||At Home
          7:30 Pm
Y/N'S POV
I was waiting for Taehyung to arrive for we need to get ready for the party. Moments later I heard the door opened revealing him. I then walk towards him. "Hey... Mom want us to get ready for a party. The event will be held at the beach." I exclaimed and quickly turned around and walk away. For I don't want to hear his response especially his voice.

I chose the outfit that Taehyung's mom gave me as a gift on our wedding day. It was a wine red off shoulder velvet long dress with a slit on the right side that shows my bare shoulders and my bare right leg. Which I kinda like for this was my first time wearing it for my brother doesn't like it when I'm wearing something that would show my bare skin. I then added a light makeup for I don't wear that much makeup cause I like it more simple.

"I'm all ready." I said to myself while looking at the mirror in front of me. I then walk downstairs just to see Taehyung in a tuxedo. Damn he so handsome. Aish! Concentrate Y/n!
"You look beautiful Y/n." He said that made me look at his eyes. The fact that I was blushing made me embarrassed and said. "Thanks, you look handsome also." I said that made me felt embarrassed even more. Argh! I hate my life!

₊˚.༄

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was waiting for her in the living room until I heard footsteps. Not for long it stopped right in front of me. I then slowly look up just to see her looking gorgeous. I was speechless. I don't know what to say. It just that she look so dashing. Seeing her in a long dress with a slit on it and especially seeing her bare shoulders. At some point it made me felt mad for seeing her wearing such a revealing dress which I shouldn't be mad about for I don't love her at the first place. But I don't know now, everything has changed ever since. She made me feel crazy over her and I don't even know what's the reason.

"You look beautiful." I exclaimed at first I was shocked on why I said that out loud. But her reaction was cute that made her even more beautiful for she was blushing. "You look handsome also." She respond. That made me smiled. Seeing her blushed made my heart melt and I don't even know why. "Let's go?" I said and she just nod and went out off to the party.

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.