~ Chapter 9 ~

₊˚.༄

||At The Hospital
Y/N'S POV
Today's the day we're I get to discharged from the hospital. Only Taehyung and I were in the room. Having Taehyung pack my clothes for me. I was just staring at him doing those stuff. That made me think that he cares for me. But that would be dumb for me to think that he actually cares for me when he actually don't.  Today was also the day that we're going home. Staring at him with my smile got all ruined when the bitch pops out of nowhere. "Baby!!!" She yelled making me covered my ears that made her rolled her eyes. "Oh.. your here now. Did you pack your things also?" He said to her. "Yup! and why are you packing her things?" She asked with her face full of disgust. I was expecting for Taehyung to react but then he didn't speak. "Let's go." He said coldly I immediately stand up and followed the both of them. It's actually ridiculous the fact that I'm the wife here yet that annoying brat keeps on clinging to Taehyung. She's absolutely doing this for our parents wasn't here cause obviously if they find out about all of these I'm sure she'll be in trouble just thinking about her all sad made me laugh. I chuckled just the thought of it that I didn't realize that they were staring at me that made me grab the back of my neck out of embarrassment.

Not for long we're in the plane as usual they're seated with each other. I just shrugged my shoulder and didn't care for I was now already used to having them all sweet with each other. I sighed just the thought of making these shit looks like I'm actually single. For I was tired I decided to take a nap.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I'm way too tired to talked to Elisha yet she keeps on bothering me. "CAN YOU PLEASE...stop?" Cause of my sudden out burst that made her all shook. I immediately came out of my senses. "Look babe I'm sorry okay? I'm.. I'm just tired so please let me get some rest. Okay?" I said making her just nod. I then let my head felt the clothing of the chair and off to dreamland.

AUTHOR'S POV
Time has passed Taehyung woke up just to see his one and only wife when he opened his eyes. He didn't realize that he was staring at her until Elisha shake him by the shoulder. Meanwhile Y/n was still sleeping. Not for long Taehyung came to her to wake her up. "Y/n we're here." He said coldly. On the other hand Y/n woke up and immediately stand up after taking off the seatbelt from her.

They were walking in the airport not for long they finally arrived from the main door. Elisha was still clinging to Taehyung while Y/n acted normal when actually it wasn't fine for her at all. It made her heart ache more. Her eyes were saying to make it stop. But no one would notice unless it was someone who can understand her.

The two bid goodbyes and Elisha made her way to her car. Taehyung immediately look at Y/n with his eyes glaring at her but when he turn around just to see a tear fall from her eyes that made Taehyung's eyes soften. "Let's go." He said coldly but his eyes tell otherwise. It's like he wants to know what's the matter but then his a stubborn man he didn't ask.

₊˚.༄

-Time Passed-||At Home
TAEHYUNG'S POV
The guards are bringing all luggage inside when Y/n's luggage was already inside she immediately drag it with her to her room. That made me felt weird why would I care? Tsk. I shook my head because of the thought of being worried about her. "Your supposed to hate her!" I whispered yelled to myself. I immediately drag my luggage with me to my room. Not for long I'm now on my room I immediately took a bath and changed into some fresh clothes. I lay my body to the bed and think of all the things that happened when we were in Hawaii. Seeing the boys stare at her made me felt jealous out of the blue. I touched her and the way she asked me those words and earlier when a tear fell from her eye. I let out a big sigh with all those things that happened. "Argh!! I'm so tired.." I said and ruffled my hair.

Y/N'S POV
After my luggage was put inside I immediately drag it with me to my room. For I can't stand being with him in the same place. It just hurts me thinking with all those things that happened now Hawaii so far. It wasn't a vacation for me it was more like a disaster. I immediately took a bath and change into fresh clothes. Then I immediately lie on my bed. "What did I do to deserve all of this I just agree to all the request they told me to..." Tears started to fall from my eyes. I immediately wipe them off and sleep for I was way too tired. But not for long I got called from downstairs I immediately stand up and went off to the dining area. Just to find Taehyung I immediately say. "Oh..I'll eat later---" My words got cut off when Taehyung said those words that made me shocked. "Just eat in here don't make the food waits." He said coldly. For me it would be uncomfortable at first for we don't eat together often. I look at aunt Lia but she just shrugged her shoulder with a teasing smile and yes she already knew about the two of us. About the torture and all she actually freaked out when I told her about the beatings and about his girlfriend. "Stop dozing off." He said and then left from there. Well I guess his done. I shrugged my shoulders and dig into my food. Out of a sudden the door opened revealing the boys all noisy especially the youngest. Jungkook...

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.