~ Chapter 4 ~

₊˚.༄

||At Taehyung's Room
Y/N'S POV
We're now at his room still having his fingers on my hair. Dragging me till we reach his bed not for long he throw me to his bed and say. "This will be my fifth rule to you. You're not allowed to speak to any of your friends only if it's necessary." He said and slowly took his belt off. After he's done he immediately went to me and spank me with it.

I shout my lungs out begging for him to stop. "P-please s-stop i-it h-hurts! P-please I-I b-beg y-you arghh!!!" I said every word stuttering. I cried and cried still it was helpless. I felt my body weakened I look at him smirking not for long my vision went black.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I look at her satisfied, to be honest I don't even know what got into me and drag her here. All of this behavior started because of her phone ringing and seeing a man's name. I don't know but all of a sudden I got mad and did this to her. "There's no fucking way I'm jealous I might be an idiot to be jealous at someone who's a whore." I said to myself smirking and then after seeing her black out I left from their and go to the garden.

I inhale and exhale the fresh air. I know it's late at night already but it just the way for me to relax. I think of all the things that happened these past few weeks. After the wedding everything was hectic. Having her here make me mad as hell I don't know why but that just how it is since our first meeting.

I felt my phone vibrate just to see Jimin's name on it. I answered it.

-On Call-
Jimin: "Yow!! Sup! How's everything? Is your wife hot?" He asked teasingly I can already imagine him staring at me with his sly smirk.
Taehyung: "Tskk. Everything is hectic and stop mentioning her." I said sternly.
Jimin: "Guess she's hot then. Might wanna give her to me? Since you have your Elisha might wanna have the other one to me." He said. I don't know but I'm getting mad once he mentioned her every time and saying those words about her made me mad even more.
Taehyung: "You know what if you don't have anything to discuss with I'm going." I said about to end the call but the next words he said made me stop on doing so.
Taehyung: "Wh-what did you say?" I asked trying to reassure myself that it's not true.
Jimin: "He's back." He plainly said.
Taehyung: "Don't fucking joke around Jimin I don't have time for this." I said ready to burst my anger.
Jimin: "I mean it. If you want more information might want to go to his house." He said being serious. After he said that I ended the call.

Why now? Why did you dare came back after how many years? Jungkook? My fucking best friend.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-
Y/N'S POV
I woke up seeing myself in the cold floor. I slowly stand up and went to my room while I was walking I can't feel my legs it was numb. Not long enough I finally reach into my room I let myself fall into the bed slowly since my legs hurts so bad. I look at my legs seeing bruises all over it while looking at it I didn't realize my tears till I feel like my face is all wet.

After sometime I finally have the courage to stand up again and went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready. After I was done, I wear sweatpants and a sweater I tried my best to look fine since my face look awful from all the crying last night.

After sometime I was finally at the kitchen. Every time I hit something with my legs I whimpers for it hurts like hell thanks for my clumsiness I hit myself like everywhere. "Are you okay Y/n?" Aunt Lia asked worriedly. I just smiled and continue walking till I reached the dining area and serve the foods with the maids.

I saw Taehyung with his working outfit obviously going off to work. As usual he doesn't eat with me and I usually let the maids and bodyguards to join me. I just sighed and take a sit and eat my breakfast with them.

After sometime we finally done eating breakfast and go outside to the garden with Aunt Lia. Just walking feeling the cold breeze brush into my skin letting myself feel it I got interrupted by Aunt Lia's question. "You sure your alright? We heard screaming in Mr.Kim's room last night guessing that it was your voice begging for someone to stop on doing something or I must say it's Mr. Kim's doing." She said looking worried at me.

"O-oh we watched a movie last night and there was a scene where the man beat his wife merciless. I guess we kinda have the volume way too loud that you guys heard it." I said laughing awkwardly hoping she doesn't notice that I lied. I look at her seeing her shrugged her shoulders and tour me around the garden.

-Time Skipped|| Night Time
TAEHYUNG'S POV
I let out a big sigh letting my shoulders feel the back of the chair. "Finally I'm all done. Now I can finally go home and get some rest." I smiled but it got more bigger once I saw my beautiful girlfriend barge in and run into me. I hugged her tightly letting my nose smell her scent. She's just too beautiful. I was just looking at her dearly. "Baby I badly want to see you and now that I finally did I-" She wasn't able to finished her sentence since I immediately put my lips to hers. Feeling her lips I immediately let my hands slowly unbuttoned her blouse and did the same to mine. We were both needy, I pushed her to the couch and quickly hovered over her. Kissing her neck till I reached her breasts. "Damn baby so hot!" I said and quickly let my mouth suck her breast while my other hand squeeze the other. Seeing her a moaning mess made my buddy arose because of it I grinned my dick to her vagina. She made her hands hold my neck and scratched my back having me whimpers. "Damn daddy it's been a while since we had sex." She said while moaning. I immediately take her pants with her underwear off and slowly got my dick in letting her adjust but just for like a minute and then I went faster. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh~! Daddy faster!" She said. I waste no more time and fasten my pace. "Fuck! Baby ugh!!" I said groaning. I fasten it more till it got sloppier. After some time we stop and get myself off of her and wear my clothes back. "Let's do it again baby. Next time at your place." She said smirking and I smirk back then kissed her. "Sure baby, just for you and oh need to go baby I need some sleep." I said to her and she just nod and bite her lip. I just smirked and went off.

₊˚.༄

Y/N'S POV
I heard the door opened just to see him there standing with a smirk on his face. I was too scared to look at him but before I turn my head back a mark on his neck catch my attention. "What's that?" I asked. Making sure it just a bruise but his sudden answer made me shock. "A hickey what else?" He said smirking at me and then left me there speechless. What a jerk! He simply answered me like it was nothing!? How dare he! A tear escape from my eye.

Why am I even getting affected by this? Am I perhaps falling for him?

No I shouldn't.. but I was too late to realized that my feelings was already getting deeper and deeper.

I should've have known from the start so that I won't have myself getting hurt with someone who is cruel as hell.

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.