~ Chapter 12 ~

₊˚.༄

||At Domdeung Hospital
TAEHYUNG'S POV
As soon as I arrived at the hospital. I immediately ask the nurse to where her room is. "Nurse, where's Park Elisha's room?" I asked impatiently. "Are you one of her relatives?" She asked. "I'm her boyfriend." I exclaimed. "408 that's her room." She said I then immediately looked for it. 405...406...407...408! I opened just to see her on the hospital bed looking lifeless. I then slowly approach her sitting right next to her while holding her hand. "I'm sorry baby.. I'm sorry this is all my fault." I said staring at her feeling guilty.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-
Y/N'S POV
I woke up from a deep sleep. I then went to the bathroom to freshen up. After sometime I'm all good and decided to go downstairs. I found aunt Lia in the kitchen cleaning up. I went to her and ask her about Taehyung. "Aunt Lia do you know where Taehyung is?" I asked her. "Oh he left just an hour ago. He was actually on hurry." She said and I just nodded and went to the living room.

...Why did he left?.....Where is he?...

₊˚.༄

-Time Skipped-
I heard the door opened just to see Taehyung. Seeing his expression made me worried. I then approached him and ask. "Hey...are you okay?" I asked but he didn't budge. "Taehyung-ah, are you okay?" I asked once again. "WHAT!?" He yelled. I was shocked at his sudden out burst. He then walked away from me.

I didn't realize a tear fell from my eye. I quickly wipe it off when I heard Aunt Lia's voice. "Y/n are you okay?" She asked worriedly. I just smiled at her and go upstairs to my room. But I stopped in my track to hear a loud thud in Taehyung's room I immediately went to his room just to find everything's on the floor with him on the bed looking messed up.

"T-Taehyung-ah?..." I asked feeling scared but at the same time worried. "What are you doing here?..." He muttered softly that I almost didn't hear it. I think twice before slowly walking up to him. I then sat beside him. I heard him sniffled that made me look at him just to see him crying. I slowly pat his back to calm him down. "Hey.. it's okay.." I said softly. He then stare at me with guilt in his eyes. "This is all my fault Y/n-ah.." He said running his fingers through his hair messing it. "Tell me what happened so that I can help you." I said reassuring him. He let out a deep sigh and said everything about Elisha got into accident and him forgetting their 2nd anniversary. I don't know but I felt happy once I heard he forgot about their anniversary but at the same time shocked of what happened to Elisha.

"It wasn't your fault Tae. You got stressed since yesterday no doubt that you'll forget such an important day. Plus, it was raining when she drove off from the place. We all know what would happened when driving in a rainy day especially when your not thinking straight." I said staring at each other's eyes. He then lean in not breaking the eye contact not for long we nearly kiss. I came back to my senses and quickly stood up. "I-I'll go now.." I stuttered. Damn it! I turn my back on him ready to leave but he hold my wrist making me turn around just to feel his lips on mine.

My eyes widened in shocked. Seeing him close his eyes made me close my eyes slowly. Feeling his lips made me felt relax. It's like I'm safe just by his touch. I then kissed back just to felt him deepen the kiss and get more intense as time goes by. I then run my fingers through his hair feeling his soft hair in my finger tips made me felt good. I was surprised that he let me touch him. I let him explore my body letting him touch me. Forgetting everything and just feeling the moment.

We then broke the kiss breathing heavily. He pushed me to the bed and slowly took of my clothes and I was about to take off his shirt but his words made me stunned. "Just stay put I'll do it. Just watch me pleasure you Y/n-ah." He said softly that made me blushed. After he was done, he stare at me like he's going to eat me that made me cover my body feeling embarrassed. "My wife, don't cover yourself, your beautiful." He smirked and whisper into my ear. "I'll make sure to make you scream my name." He said that made me blush. He then kissed me by the neck. I moan in pleasure and he just continues. He then slowly put it inside. Making me adjust for a bit and fasten his pace.

I was a moaning messed. Arching my back in pleasure. After sometime we both cum at the same time. He then lie his back on the bed and covered our body with the blanket. He pulled me closer to me. His next words felt like a dream it was too good to be true. "I love you Y/n-ah" He said softly staring into my eyes deeply. "I love you too Taehyung-ah." I said and smiled at him dearly. We sleep having each other's warmth.

How I wish this won't end. How
I wish everything will stay like this forever. How I wish he'll be like
this with me forever...

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.