~ Chapter 7 ~

₊˚.༄

-Flashback-
TAEHYUNG'S POV
Since earlier when she removed her shirt and saw everyone check on her I don't know what got into me that made me jealous when I know for sure I don't love her.

₊˚.༄

-Present-
TAEHYUNG'S POV
I grab her wrist and drag her back into our hotel. "Why are you dressed like that!? Huh!?" I yelled at her. "S-sir." She stuttered. "This will be your punishment!" I said angrily and pushed her to the bed. "T-taehyung p-please.." She said with tears in her eyes. "That's Sir to you fucking slut!" I said and slapped her hard that made her lips bleed I smirked in satisfaction. "S-sir p-please I b-beg y-you." She said. I just let her shout and all. But still I'm going to make her suffer.

Y/N'S POV
I beg him till I got tired since it was no help. I had no energy left in me. I just cried seeing myself getting raped by my own husband. I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of punishment. I badly want to shout for help but it was no use. "Y-you'll r-regret t-this you f-fucking a-asshole!" I said with all the energy that was left in me. "What did you just say!? Huh!?" He said and thrust even more that I feel like my inside would get rip anytime soon for it was too much for me. For this was my first and I didn't thought it would be with this fucking cruel husband. I just let my tears fall knowing it was no use to say anything. "P-please.." I whispered. "What the fuck do you think your doing to her hyung!" A very familiar voice shouted before I could look to where he's standing my vision went black.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I keep on looking for her till I decided to ask Jimin hyung. "Hyung do you perhaps know where Y/n is?" I asked worried sick. "She's with Taehyung why Jungkook-ah?" He asked confuse. "Nothing. Gotta go hyung I'll be back!" I said running heading to the hotel.

After sometime I finally reached in there room. I knock three times till I heard someone crying begging for someone to stop. I listen to the voice carefully just to recognize Y/n's voice. I tried to open the door and to my surprise it wasn't lock. Without hesitation I went in just to find Taehyung raping her. "What the fuck do you think your doing to her hyung!" I said and punch him. After I knocked him down I notice Y/n passed out seeing bruises all over her body. That makes me even more mad at him.

I can sense that he stand up and before he could I immediately attacked him. "What.have.you.done!" I punch him every word that came from my mouth. Before I could torture him even more I found everyone was already here Jimin and J-hope hyung stopped me from throwing punches at him. "Let go of me hyung!" I said. "Stop it already Jungkook! I know you care for her but please that's enough." Namjoon hyung exclaimed. "Really hyung? that's enough!? He's the one who raped my fucking bestfriend merciless hyung!?" I said angrily. "Jungkook language!" Jin hyung shouted.

"Can't you see hyung!? She's full of bruises yet you want me to stop!?" I said angrily. "Listen Jungkook, your anger won't help it. We need to go to the hospital for now since Y/n needs to get her bruises heal." Jin hyung exclaimed. "Jin hyung is right Jungkook we need Y/n to get her bruises heal before we fix this problem." Namjoon hyung said. I just shake my head and quickly left from there.

₊˚.༄

|| At The Hospital
Y/N'S POV
I woke up seeing myself in the hospital. "W-what am I doing here??" I asked curiously. Not for long someone answered. "Your full of bruises Y/n that's why." Jin oppa said. "Are you okay now Y/n?" J-hope oppa asked worriedly. "I'm fine now w-where's  Taehyung?" I asked. "Really Y/n? After what he did to you your still asking about his whereabouts?" Jungkook said in gritted teeth that made me went silent. "That's enough Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed. "He's with Elisha." Jimin added. "See? After what he did to Y/n he's still with that girl!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Jungkook!" Jin yelled. "It's alright.." I said.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
After what happened earlier it made me frustrated. I don't know what got into me. Not gonna lie I did regret doing it with her. I didn't know she's..
"Babe your not paying attention to me!" Elisha exclaimed. "Sorry I'm just thinking of something.." I said. "When will you get divorce with her?" She said smirking at me. After what she asked it made me went silent and think otherwise. "Babe!?" She yelled. "What was it again?" I asked that made her rolled her eyes at me. "When will you get divorce with that slut?" She said raising her eyebrows. "Soon." I exclaimed. "Just divorce her already! I want us to get married immediately!" She said desperately. "Look babe, just a bit more time and I'll get divorce with her." I reassured her and she just nodded at me.

₊˚.༄

-Meanwhile-
Y/N'S POV
"Please don't tell my parents about this Jungkook-ah." I said with pleading eyes. "But--" I cut him off. "Please Jungkook-ah." I said desperately and he just nodded at me. "Alright alright you know I can't resist you." He said shaking his head and show me his bunny smile that I love about him. I just smiled back and say. "Thank you my kookie." I exclaimed and hug him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I felt my cheeks flushed once she hugged me. I can't resist you Y/n everything you want me to do, I'll do it just for you. "I know you love him Y/n but please if you think it's no use don't force yourself to love someone like him." I said and she just look at me. Seeing her tears fall from her eyes made my heart ache. If he'll hurt you once again. I promise you one thing..

"I'll take you away from him
& I'll make you mine.."

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.