~ Chapter 6 ~

₊˚.༄

|| At The Airport
Y/N'S POV
We're finally at the airport. I don't know but something doesn't feel right. I look to my side and saw Taehyung hugging Elisha I sighed of course he'll bring her too. Don't be an idiot Y/n don't expect that you guys will be alone for this trip. Cause there's no way that Elisha his girlfriend won't be there in every events that Taehyung and I went.

I looked at them feeling upset. For I was supposed to be the one hugging him and having him as my lover. Yes, we're married but I never felt his love for me. I never felt him caring for me, I never felt something that come from him. What I always get from him were beatings and that's all nothing else. That should be me feeling his warmth. To be honest, I felt like I'm being a third wheel when I'm actually the wife here. I felt like I wasn't meant to be in here. I badly want to leave from here. But what else can I do but just go with it.

₊˚.༄

-Time Skipped-|| At The Airplane
ELISHA'S POV
We're already in one of Taehyung private jet. I stare at Y/n who walk passed me. I'll mess with her cause why not? Tsk.

I went to her and act like I slipped from her toes and act as if I was hurt till Taehyung noticed and say. "What the actual fuck!? Y/n I already fucking told you to not hurt my fucking girlfriend and yet you still did! Who are you to hurt her!? Huh!? You fucking bitch stop trying to get my attention and now that you did I won't fucking forgive you from what you did to her!!" Taehyung said angrily. Y/n was about to speak but before she could Taehyung slapped her very hard.

Woah. He slapped her. I mean he would right I'm the one who he loves anyways. I acted again and Taehyung looked at me worriedly. "Baby you alright?" He asked worriedly. "N-no. I-It hurts T-Tae." I said. Looking at Y/n's state made me satisfied. Taehyung lift me bridal style and put me down to one of the chairs. "Don't worry baby I'm now alright." I said faking a smile at him and to my surprise he actually fall for it.

Y/N'S POV
I was just sitting near the window looking outside. Tears keep on falling I didn't care. I can't believe Elisha did that. I didn't even do anything for her to slipped. What hurt me the most was Taehyung keep on shouting at me and not hearing my explanation well he won't listen even if I'll try to he won't listen unless it's from Elisha. I let out a big sigh and drifted into dreamland.

₊˚.༄

-Time Skipped-|| At The Hotel
Y/N'S POV
We already arrived since earlier and now I'm on our room when I say 'our' means all three of us I know it sucks but I don't have a choice since I wasn't able to choose a room for Taehyung already set it all up before we even get here. We're in a room that have one king size bed which is own by the two while I get the single bed next to them. I'm not even looking forward in staying here for the night. Since I know for sure I can't sleep in here with both of them getting thirsty with each other. Its a disgusting view for me especially when he's my fucking husband.

Not so long enough we finally get out from the room and went to where his friends are. After some time we finally arrived to where they are. I stare at them one by one there were five in total and one guy was facing us with his back and his back seems familiar. "J-Jungkook??" I said. The guy faced us and to my surprise it is actually my one and only kookie. "Baby!?" He exclaimed. I immediately run to him and hug him like there's no one else in the world.

We got interrupted by someone who seems short fake cough on us and we immediately let go with each other and look at them awkwardly smiling. "S-sorry." We both said. I look at him and he's looking at me already making us both laughed. "So~ you both know each other??" The short one asked and we nodded. "She's my best friend hyung." Kookie exclaimed and I nodded.

"Enough with your fucking little reunion." Taehyung said with gritted teeth. "Let's eat already the food will get cold if we don't eat it." The tall boy with wide shoulders said. We immediately went to the table. I sit beside Jungkook while in our front was the so called couple. It was actually awkward at first but as time goes by we got used to it. It looked funny having my husband with other woman while I'm okay with it but deep inside I badly want him to myself only. But that's absolutely impossible since he doesn't even love me from the start.

After having our lunch we head to the beach. I already knew their names for they introduced theirselves during lunch at first I was way to shy to communicate with them till they entertained me. Others are already in the sea having fun while I'm here relaxing. I was about to close my eyes till someone speak. "You should join us Y/n" Jimin said. "Maybe later." I exclaimed.  "Oh come on!" Another voice said and I know it's from Kookie. I just sighed and say "Okay okay." I chuckled. "Yay!!" The two boys said out loud having the others look at us. A pair of eyes catch my attention and that's Taehyung. I smiled at him and as usual he just stare at me coldly making me let out a big sigh. I saw Elisha with her swimsuit on and Taehyung wearing trunks just like the others. Seeing them wearing those clothes made me conscious since I'm actually conscious with my body for I think of myself that I have a body that is ugly. My thoughts got interrupted by Jungkook's voice. "Yah. You alright? Come on join us already plus I know that your well build." Jungkook said looking at me teasingly. I smacked him and rolled my eyes at him.

I don't have a choice but to give in and take off my big white shirt. I'm already on my swimsuit and about to say something but then I saw all of them staring at me like I was their meal. "Damn! Y/n your hot!" Jimin said and winked at me. "Yah yah yah! Stop staring at my bestfriend!" Jungkook said and grab by the hand and go to the water.

Not for long, I went off from the sea and get something to drink for I was thirsty. After I drink my water I got pulled by someone and that is Taehyung...

₊˚.༄
.To Be Continued.

𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐊𝐓𝐇 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें