One//Reconcile

The day was like any other except it wasn't

The day was like any other except it wasn't. Stefan had finally returned Klaus' coffins with no luck in killing Klaus. Luna was having the time of her life. Going to bars, getting drunk, and feeding like her life depended on it. Damon finally had time to himself. He thought he had earned a visit from his old friend and decided to call her. "Luna, I think it's that time of the decade again." He grinned.

What Damon meant was once a decade he and Luna would get together in New York where they had met and catch up on life. Usually when they did Damon complained about missing Katherine but that was all over with considering she was a bitch and tried to kill Elena...more than once. "Deal. Maybe this time we'll have fun. Meet you at the airport?" Luna asked with her beautiful old English accent.

"Yeah, no. I was thinking you come to Mystic Falls. Meet the fam, get drunk, and party. Rah Rah Go team, yeah!" Damon cheered with a hint of sarcasm. Luna scoffed. "Sorry Day, I'd rather go to a slaughterhouse. Besides, why would I want to go to grubby little Mystic Falls in the first place?" She scolded. "I'll buy you all the bourbon you want." He negotiated "Deal be there as soon as possible." Luna said before hanging up. If there was one thing Damon knew about his friend it was that her obsession with Bourbon was bigger than his.

Two Days Later

"Damon I made a mistake get over it!" Stefan Shouted slamming his fists against the table. "A mistake? A mistake is getting a parking ticket which you can compel yourself out of, you stole Klaus' coffins! He's gonna want revenge. Dammit, Stefan!" Damon shouted filling up his glass with bourbon then throwing the empty bottle. The front door burst open following by a cold draft. Books started falling off their shelves, cabinets opening. "Well great." Damon scolded.

"Oh, did you miss me?" A voice said catching Damon and Stefan's attention. As they turned they saw Luna holding Damon's glass of bourbon. "If I don't recall you said you buy me all the bourbon I want. Where's the nearest Bar?" Luna smiled as Damon smirked. "Stefan, Luna. L, my baby bro Stef."

"The closest bar is the Mystic Grill. First drink on me?" Stefan asked offering his hand. "Why not? Let's go boys." Luna said before taking Stefan's hand Damon swiftly following after them.

A/N: I know, I know. This chapter is really short but the other ones will be longer I promise. Love you all! Have a good day/night! <3