Four//Witchy Secrets Revealed

It was the day many had waited for

It was the day many had waited for. The coronation for the princess...well the queen to be. Luna walked down the halls of her castle still mourning the loss of her mother. The only thing she had left to remember was her magic and how her mother would teach Luna spells in secret. The sentence for witchcraft of the time was death. Beside her were her lady's Kenna, Clara, and Josephine. As she reached the main room she saw all of France's allies.

She wore a red dress with gold lace scattered over it. Gold dangling earrings to match the dress. She walked up the aisle facing the Pope kneeling on a silk pillow as he placed a scepter into her hands. "Do you vow to protect, to cherish, to love, to reign France until your very last breath? To wage wars if needed. To lose people you love in bloodshed?" He asked. "I swear it," Luna vowed as he placed her crown on her head she hid the frown on her face wishing her ex-fiance were here to celebrate with her. The Pope nodded at Luna made her way to her new throne. One her mother once sat on. "Luna De Morale. The queen of France!" He cheered.

"Long live the queen! Long may she reign!" Everyone cheered. Feathers fell from the ceiling as everyone applauded. Luna was brought to one of the happiest nights of her life.

Flashback

Luna laid in her bed with Niklaus by her side. They were both stripped of their clothing covered by silk sheets. "Why would you want to become a vampire?" Klaus asked confused. "To become a monster just as I? Aren't you happy enough? You live in a massive palace with all your friends and family gathered safely in the walls. You're a bloody princess, mon Coeur." (My heart) Klaus said tracing letters and shapes on Luna's shoulder. "That is exactly my point, Niklaus. Gold, jewels, they can't buy happiness. And as for the royalty part, I don't want to become queen, I want to be with you. Forever. Your siblings have already agreed...except for Finn. I don't think he likes me very much." Luna shrugged.

"Finn will always be the odd one out. Finn doesn't like anyone." Klaus groaned. He got out of bed putting his clothing back on then turning around to look at Luna. He sighed heavily walking over to her side of the bed. "Meet me here after supper. If forever is what you want...forever you will get." He grinned. Luna smiled before she smashed her lips onto Klaus's. He automatically kisses her back. "I love you." She simply says. Those three words did so much to Klaus. It was almost as if they melted his heart and made him whole all over again.

•••

Klaus had fed Luna his blood and snapped her neck. She laid peacefully on her bed as Klaus sat next to the bed holding her hand. "You foolish girl!" A voice said catching Luna's attention. "Giving up your magic for a monster you hardly know!" It was one of the ancestors. She grabbed Luna's wrist as a sharp pain followed making her scream in pain. This was pain she had never felt before. "How dare you give up your blood right for some miscreant monster! He probably doesn't even love you!"