Three//All My Children

Luna woke up bright and early

Luna woke up bright and early. She leaned against Stefan's doorway seeing as he declined a phone call. "Ignoring the lovely Elena, now are we?" She asked catching Stefan's attention. He chuckled. "She's not as lovely as you think." Stefan looked back at his journal as Luna walked over to him. "Ahh, two new things I now know about you. One, your journal. Two, you have a tattoo of a rose on your shoulder. Like me, but mine has words." Stefan looked at her in awe.

"You do not have a tattoo." He scoffed. "Challenge accepted take a look." Stefan stood up pulled down the strap to Luna's bra to reveal the words on her back shoulder. It said, 'There is no happiness without tears No life without death, and no true love without heartbreak.' Tattooed doves flew around the wording and up Luna's back shoulder. "That's beautiful." Stefan gave her a tiny smile.

"Just a little something I did one day. Well, I am going to raid your fridge, care to join?" She asked politely "Don't bother. There's nothing but bourbon and blood."   "Well then, get dressed we're going to the grill for breakfast. I'm buying." After 30 minutes Stephan and Luna walked downstairs. Stefan pulled her aside letting Damon and Rebekah Mikaelson pass through, hiding her so Rebekah couldn't see her. "So let's not make a big deal out of this," Rebekah told Damon. "My thoughts exactly." He agreed.

"Besides, I expect you'll come calling soon enough," Rebekah said a Damon opened the front door for her. "Heh. Let's not hold our breath." When the door opened Elena Gilbert turned around her mouth hung open. Rebekah looked back at Damon then walked right past Elena. Elena appeared to be bothered with Damon sleeping with the Blond barbie but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She took a step in revealing Stephan and Luna.

It looked as if he had her pinned to the wall getting ready to kiss her. "You ready?" Stefan asked clearing his throat and pulling away. "Yeah, let's go. I'd invite you Damon but it seems you uh- have your hands full. With lovely Elena." Luna whispered the last part letting out a small laugh causing Stephan to cover his mouth keeping in his laughter.

"Did you stop taking vervain?" Elena asked. "What you think Rebekah had to compel me?" Damon said unamused buttoning up his shirt. Elena threw her hands up in the air. "What is wrong with you? She tried to kill me less than 48 hours ago." She exhaled angrily. "Can't we just move past that, Elena?" Damon walked past her. "So that's how it's gonna be now" I hurt your feeling and this is how you lash out at me?" Her eyes watered with guilt and annoyance turning around to look at Damon. "Well, maybe, for one, something I did had nothing to do with you." Damon toasted his drink.

"You should know...that Esther's planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one happens to all of them."   "That's great. Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?" Damon asked downing another drink. "Because to kill Klaus, she has to kill all of them, including Elijah, and he doesn't deserve this." Elena looked at Damon shaking her head side to side. "I'm supposed to care about Elijah?" Damon grew confused. "Shouldn't you at least care about Rebekah?"