Twenty Five//Last Dance

So Klaus made a deal to exchange Hayley for the 'spell' to break his sire bond

So Klaus made a deal to exchange Hayley for the 'spell' to break his sire bond. They had agreed to meet at the Docks of New Orleans. "Here they come." Elijah pointed out. The Strix and Tristan all vamped over to the brothers. "Gentlemen." He greeted them. "Let's get on this shall we?" Klaus started. Tristan gave a reassuring nod to two of the members who had been holding Hayley they took a few steps forward Letting Hayley drop to the floor with her chains. "Hayley Marshall Kenner only slightly worse for wear. You have to forgive her if she seems a bit off, there's enough wolfsbane to kill an entire pack however her she is as requested. Now where is the spell?"

Don't worry Freya is giving it to Genevieve as we speak. Now, let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?" Klaus scoffed. Two of the strip kept their distance while handing Hayley over to Elijah who caught her before she fell. "Once we complete the spell and get Hope to help us you'll get your lovely Luna back. It would be a shame if she dies knowing you did nothing to save her. Don't disappoint her. Goodbye Gentlemen." And with all the strix had been gone.

"We only have a few hours to find Luna before Genevieve finds out the spell is fake while looking over it," Freya announced. "Getting her won't be easy. But I think I found a way." She added, "whatever it is let's do it." Hope agreed. "We need Aurora..." Klaus turned away
From Freya. "She still loves you, Klaus. If you meet with her you can get inside her head and Figure out where Luna is. They don't know the last price of the spell is you three." She finished looking at Elijah, Klaus, and Freya.

"Since the Strix need hope she needs to be safe. Rebekah and I will get her out of New Orleans." Katherine told them. "I'm not a little kid anymore." Hope argued. "You will stay with Katerina and Rebekah and not put yourself  In dangers way. We'll get her back." He promised. "Excuse me while I go meet someone."
•••
Klaus contacted Aurora telling her he wanted to meet up. She quickly accepted telling him to meet her at the center of New Orleans. "My love i'm surprised you wanted to meet me-" Klaus cut her off. "Where's Luna?" He demanded. "Luna...Luna, is this why you wanted to meet me so you could find where she is?" Klaus' anger spread throughout his body. "Where is she! I would gladly make you suffer in ways no one has thought of yet." Klaus said backing her up onto a wall.  "You seem so sure." Aurora laughed. "You are nothing to me." He gritted through his teeth as he set his hand on her head finding the location of Luna. She had been at a warehouse with Lucien on the other side of New Orleans. Klaus left Aurora texting his siblings the location of Luna.

Lucien had been the one making sure Luna hadn't escaped harming her if necessary. He had already bled her dry giving her blood from time to time  so she wouldn't desiccate. "Don't you worry love, all this will be over soon after Hope does the spell to desire us from Nik." Lucien told her. Luna groaned weakly lifting her head to face Lucien. "What had happened to you? I remember the sweet boy who made me laugh and gave me gifts. Who loved art and music. I wanted to be just like you...how could you have fallen so far?" Lucien stood silent finally showing some emotion of guilt before Luna spoke again.

"But then you always were and always will be just another servant boy." Lucien grew with rage walking up to Luna gripping her jaw. "Now you listen-" He ordered being cut off by a silk-smooth accent. "Lucien. I believe it's time we had a chat...old friend." Klaus said Lucien glanced to the side not moving his face from Luna's. She had used this as a distraction head butting Lucien as he stumbled back. Klaus vamped up to them holding Lucien back by his arms as Luna wrapped the chains she had just gotten herself out of around his neck beheading him. Klaus pulled out a matchbox setting Lucien's body on fire.

As Nik looked away from the flames he locked eyes with Luna who couldn't pretend anymore. Her lips smashed up against his, Klaus kissed her back it felt as if nothing had changed his hands on either side of her cheeks before she pulled away. "We have to go. I know how to find Tristan and Aurora." Luna said before vamping back to the compound. Klaus couldn't help but grin before following after Luna.

They both walked into the compound everyone stood up looking at Luna who vamped away upstairs into Klaus' room. "Luv, I don't see how rummaging through my room is going to find a way to find Aurora and Tristan." Klaus sighed. "Now's not the time for this." She snapped. She took one of Genevieve's old shirts found in a box. She rushed back downstairs grabbing a map. "What're you doing?" Freya asked. "Locator spell on Genevieve." Luna threw the shirt into the air as it quickly caught on fire leaving ashes on the map that came together marking an area on the map.

"There 3 miles outside of New Orleans." Luna told them all. "Well what are we doing standing? You heard her let's go."Klaus rushed. Everyone went outside hopping into their cars driving to there destination. Klaus took Luna's hand kissing to top of it. His gaze now on her and away from the road. She did the same as their eyes locked.
•••
Am abandoned house 3 miles outside of New Orleans that's were the Mikaelson's were. They all stepped out of their car looking at one another. Klaus pulled Luna away from the others his face becoming softer than usual. "Whatever happens today I need you to know something." Klaus started. "I love you. I've always loved you. You own every bit of my heart." "I love you too. I will always love you. Even if you find love in someone else's-" Klaus cut her off his lips pressing against her. "Not possible." He whispered. They walked back to the group. "I'm gonna have to kill what's left of the Morale Line." Luna said to herself but she knew everyone had heard. Her breaths became unsteady but she quickly calmed herself.

Everyone entered from different entrances. Luna was quick to find Aurora in the living room. "Ahhh, cousin I've been waiting for you arrival." Aurora smiled. "Is Nik here to or are you really going to kill that rest of your family?" She asked. "If that's what it takes. Now, are you going to throw the first punch or what?" Luna asked. "Respect my elders, you first."

Luna struck Aurora she stumbled back against a wall looking back up at her with a bloody nose and a laugh escaping her mouth. "That actually kind of hurt." Luna was quick to roll her eyes. Aurora kicked Luna in the abdomen where she has already been wounded by Lucien. Aurora pinned Luna to a table. Holding her down by her neck. "Believe me, i'm sorry cousin. But you'll just try and stop us...you must die." Aurora smiled. Her hand pierced through Luna's chest. "If I go you go down with me." Luna choked out her hand now impaled into Aurora's chest. "We must do what we think is necessary." Aurora shrugged.

"If you kill her he dies along with you." A voice said catching their attention. It was Klaus. His hand had been going through Tristan's chest gripping onto his heart. On both sides of his neck was a hybrid bite Klaus did. Aurora'a eyes watered while her lip quivered. "Who knew you could be so cruel, Nik." She frowned leading Luna's heart. "We have a deal." She sighed. "There is no deal. As long as you live on this earth you'll continue to go after my family! my blood!" Klaus shouted. Before Aurora could react Klaus pulled Tristan's heart out. Luna then ripping out Aurora's heart blood splattering on her.

The others joined Klaus and Aurora setting the abandoned house on fire and the corpses a flame. Everyone has been soaked in blood after killed the strix.

Everyone arrived at the Compound. No one had said anything since they left the house. "I need to shower," Luna said breaking the silence and walking upstairs.
•••
Hours later and Luna had been sound asleep twisting and turning so much she now laid towards the foot boards. Klaus quietly walked into the room gazing at Luna noticing the discomfort on her face. He carefully picked her up bridal style. Her head turned now laying against his chest as he walked to his room setting Luna down on his bed and covering her up in his silk sheets.