Seven//Old Body, New Me

Elena had been fully turned into a vampire

Elena had been fully turned into a vampire. She completes the transition. Bonnie had lied to everyone she had Klaus possess Tyler Lockwood's body just like he had done to Alaric who had sadly lied leaving Jeremy and Elena as orphans. Klaus (Possessing Tyler's body) had demanded Bonnie switch him back to his original body. She tapped into dark magic finding out the ancestors were hurting her Grams, Sheila Bennett. Bonnie refused to use her magic in any way so Klaus would have to get another witch.

Everyone stood in the old witch house where the ancestors' souls were. "Bonnie, do the spell!" Damon shouted. "No- I- I, can't. The ancestors they're mad at me." She sobbed as her knees touched her chest. "Well if you don't do it, who will?" Damon scoffed. "I can do it. I can do it." Bonnie said standing up before Jeremy took her hand. "No, you can't. You can't use black magic, Bonnie. I won't let you." He said as they stared into each other's eyes. "I don't care who does the bloody spell! If the spell isn't done by tomorrow at 1 pm. I won't hesitate to kill every last one of you!" Klaus said storming out of the house.

Everyone went back to the Salvatore house and sat down in silence. "Well, what do we do now?" Caroline sighed. Damon walked back up from the wine cellar holding a bottle of bourbon and filling up everyone's cup. "Easy. We only know one other witch." Everyone looked at each other in confusion. "Luna." Elena choked on her drink. "Luna's a vampire, Damon. She can't be a witch." Damon sat down explaining how she was still a witch and what she'd been through. After he explained everything he called her. The phone went straight to voicemail.

He continuously left phone calls, messages, and Voicemails. Everyone began to think something happened to her. He called her once more. The sun began to fade and the moon rise. "L, if you don't pick up the phone I will go to London and bring your ass back to Mystic Falls." He announced before hanging up. About 30 minutes later Damon received a call he picked up not letting out a word yet. "25 missed calls, 13 voicemails, and 17 unread messages. Did you forget the timezone in London and Virginia are hours apart?" Damon chuckled.

Next Day @ 1 PM

"She won't make it. I said I can do it." Bonnie persisted. "No! No...just wait a little longer. She'll be here. She wouldn't leave her friends for dead. "If Bonnie doesn't do the spell now Tyler's gonna die!" Caroline sobbed. "She's not doing the spell. It's too much for her." Jeremy said looking at Bonnie. "Well looks like your witch failed you," Klaus said walking into the basement. Klaus smashed his hand through Tyler's chest letting out a painful scream. "No!" Caroline screamed sobbing. All the vampires heard as a car pulled into the grass. They all vamped upstairs as Jeremy and Matt ran. All coming to a stop at what they were seeing. Luna was sitting on the hood of her white BMW.

She wore a loose V-neck tank top, tight black pants, leather jacket, with heeled black boots. Her hair now short, wavy, and black with brown highlights. But that's not what they were so shocked at. They were shocked she somehow got there at the perfect moment. At the perfect time. She looked to her side realizing she was being watched by the group. "Oh good. Sorry, I'm late," she said walking into the house. "That's Luna?" Jeremy said looking at Luna as she walked into the house. "Is she dating anyone?" Matt slapped his chest. Klaus glared at the two before walking downstairs with the rest. "Remind me again why Bonnie Bennett can't do the spell," Luna said writing words of Latin on an old scroll of paper.