Six//Death, peace, What's the difference?

Esther kidnapped Elena and turned tried to turn Alaric into a vampire serial killer while all the supernatural got stuck at the high school due to a boundary spell Esther created during a 1920's decade dance

Esther kidnapped Elena and turned tried to turn Alaric into a vampire serial killer while all the supernatural got stuck at the high school due to a boundary spell Esther created during a 1920's decade dance. Esther had finally died her blood on Ric's hands. Everyone in the scooby gang went to the Cemetery and had a candle lighting ceremony...except for Luna. She did after all snap his neck but not just that she was on her way to London driving on the highway. Damon sat in the Salvatore crypt with Alaric, his breath became ragged slowly closing his eyes. Damon downed the last bit of bourbon exited the crypt seeing Bonnie.

She used her magic to make Damon fall sharply to the ground going unconscious. Walking into the crypt and feeding Alaric her blood. The next day Evil-Alaric kidnapped Caroline. Klaus, Stefan, and Damon coming to save Caroline. Unfortunately, Tyler saw that Klaus was draining Elena of her blood. Tyler contacted Stefan and Damon who asked Bonnie for help managing to do a spell to stop Klaus' heart as if he was daggered like one of his siblings.

Damon took his body to a warehouse where Evil-Alaric staked Klaus and attempted to attack Rebekah. Matt drugged Elena taking her out of the city realizing she had the option to choose Stefan or Damon.

•••

It was 4 in the morning in London when Damon called Luna to tell her the news. It took a couple of times before she responded. "Luna, I'm so sorry." Damon's eyes watered scaring Luna as she sat up from her bed in her apartment. "Damon, what happened?" She said walking over to her dining room table turning the lights on. "It's Klaus. He's dead. We were his sires." Luna didn't know whether to scream in pain or cry of guilt all she could think about was the memories with Klaus flashing through her mind. She moved to the corner of her kitchen, her arms wrapped around her legs letting out a muffled sob. "I feel fine, how about you?" That was all she managed to say. "I'm ok." Damon facetimed her so that they could see one another. "Good. That's good. That means Klaus might have lied about being your sire." She said placing her phone on a cup so it would stay up.

"But you are." He looked down realizing he would lose the person who stood with him when his own brother wouldn't. "I'm a thousand years old, Damon. It's time." She nodded closing her eyes, trapping her tears. They stood quiet for a few minutes. Luna's breath went ragged as Damon tensed. "Stay with me, L. Not yet, not now." She opened her eyes letting the tears fall. "It's not that- it- I'm losing control of my magic. It happens when i'm going through stuff. I feel fine. I know we've been having problems but-" Damon cut her off. "Yeah, I know. Me too." Damon's eyes moved away from the phone looking to his side.

"L, I'll call you back." Just then her phone went black before lighting up once again with a different name. Once she thought she'd never see again. Elijah Mikaelson. She answered the phone.

•••

Elijah waited for her sister's arrival in the woods. She appeared with tears stained across her face. "He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing I could do." She sobbed. Elijah pulled her into a hug comforting his youngest sister during their time of need. "Tyler Lockwood is dead, but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline." Elijah said in utter confusion. "I thought he did." She argued. "It's wasn't me. It's wasn't Kol." Rebekah continued to shake her head. "It wasn't me, Elijah. It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it." Rebekah stopped letting out a gasp. "We know one person he did turn. Luna." Elijah pulled out his phone from his inside coat pocket dialing her number not expecting to get answered. "Elijah." Luna sobbed. "I assume you've heard." He looked down with guilt. "You will find peace, Luna. You will see him again I'm sure of it. You were his moon." Luna cried hysterically. "Death, peace, what's the difference? I'm not afraid the die Elijah." 'I'm afraid I won't see him.' She thought to herself. She quickly wiped her tears getting her act together. "I'm sure you have other things to do. Rebekah needs you." She said before hanging up not giving Elijah time to respond.

Elijah left giving her time to call Stefan and tease him about her plans with Elena. "Hello?" Stefan said into the phone. "Congratulations." She said smugly. "Rebekah." "Elijah spoke to Elena. She and Matt should be arriving back into town any minute." She said into the phone her voice sounding smooth. "Yeah, he told me that. He also said that you two would be long gone out of town by now." Stephan walked into the woods.

"That's the problem. Elijah says we have to run, that the hunter will keep coming after us, but I don't want to run anymore, Stefan. I've been running my whole life." Rebekah whined. "What are you talking about? We had a deal." He asked confusion growing in his veins. "I'm sorry, but Klaus is dead. There is no deal. If my brothers and I are going to survive, we need to get rid of Alaric, and the only way to get rid of Alaric..." Stefan stopped in his tracks comprehending what he was being told. "Rebekah, no." He pleaded. "Is to get rid of his human link." She hung up vamping to the Wickery bridge standing in the very center.

A few moments later Matt Donovan's truck came down the road with him and Elena in it. He swerve attempting to avoid Rebekah but instead driving off of the bridge and into the water below. While Elena drowned Damon and Alaric were at the storage facility. Damon took a beating from him. "Is that all you got?" Damon asked blood dripping from his nose and mouth. "Not quite." Evil- Ric grabbed the steak trying to steak Damon as he fought him off using every ounce of strength he had from keeping Alaric from staking him. Damon kicked Alaric making him fall back, during his moment of weakness he continuously punched him. "What's happening?" Alaric asked "No!" Damon pleaded. "What's happening?" Alaric fell on his knees groaning in pain. "No! No. No. No. No! Ric! You're not dead! You're not dead!" Damon sobbed knowing that if Alaric was dead...so was Elena.

•••

"Matt? Where are you guys? You should've been back by now." Jeremy said walking down the steps to his home coming to a stop when seeing Alaric. "Jeremy." Ric took a few steps closer as he grew wide-eyed. "I think you've done enough. How did you even get in here?" Jeremy asked thinking Alaric was still mad. (Insane) "I don't know. I just wanted to say goodbye and it kind of happened." Alaric's face grew with ease, peacefulness. "Ric?" Alaric gave him a small smile taking one last closer step. "I just want you to know...that I will always be here to look after you, Jeremy. And you'll never be alone. Ok? I promise." He reassured him. "I don't understand. Oh my god, you're a ghost." Jeremy's eyes widened more. But if you're dead...it means Elena." Alaric gave him a slight nod before he vanished.

Elena's dead body laid on the table, soaking wet. She laid still not even her heartbeat could be heard....she opened her eyes gasping for air. To be reborn as a vampire in transition.