Seventeen//Three Month Departure

(These Next Few Chapters will be very spaced out)

It had been three months of never-ending happiness

It had been three months of never-ending happiness. The only thing Luna and Klaus had to worry about was getting the cure for Rebekah. The couple had waited till all of the Drama with the cure had died down. Today, Klaus would see his only remaining family. Nik hadn't seen Elijah since his mother had died...again. They were now in Miami. The couple had a beach house where they had been for a few weeks now. Klaus woke up in an empty bed he searched the house for Luna as he noticed her in the backyard looking at the sunrise while sipping on her coffee. He walked up to her wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Did I wake you?" She asked smiling shyly. "No, but you know it would have been nice to wake up with you next to me." He said pecking her lips lightly. "I don't recall hearing you complaining this much last night or the night before that." She hummed. Klaus grinned before whipping Luna around so that she was now facing him. His lips grazed hers as they locked eye contact. "A little desperate now, are we?" She smirked before pulling away and walking back into the house her hips rolling.

Klaus vamped up to her. "You really thought I would let you get away that easily didn't you, little moon?" He asked. "No. That's exactly why I did it." She admitted with a gentle smile before Klaus attacked her neck with kisses as the couple backed up until they hit a wall.
•••

A knock came from the front door telling Luna and Nik that Elijah and Rebekah had arrived. Nik opened the door revealing Rebekah and Elijah as she jumped into his arms. "Nik!" She smiled. For once Rebekah and Niklaus had left on good terms. "Luna. How has my brother been treating you?" Elijah greeted her with a gentle hug kissing the top of her forehead.

"Like a queen." Klaus interrupted with a grin. "He's right." She chuckled. Elijah and Klaus locked eye contact before embracing each other with a hug something they hadn't done in a while. When Elijah found out Klaus had been possessing Tyler's body relief rushed into his. Relief he hadn't lost his brother. Relief that he still had a chance at finding his redemption but he soon realized Luna was the key. The key for Niklaus to be redeemed.

Rebekah took Luna's hand pulling her to the couch. "How was Malta?" (Europe, Malta) Rebekah asked curiously. "Perfect." She sighed. After the siblings had all caught up they went out to dinner then came back home.

Tonight had been truly perfect. Luna left the siblings while she went to her and Nik's bedroom which connected to a balcony that out looked the crystal blue waves. The moon's perfect reflection glistening against the water. "Why aren't you with the others?" Nik's voice said interrupting her thoughts. "Why aren't you?" Klaus laughed at her tired come back. Klaus gazed at Luna admiring her every feature as her eyes paid attention to the waves.

"Marry me, Luna." He said breaking the silence. "What?" She choked at his sudden demand. "I want to spend the rest of my immortal life with you." He admitted. "Klaus-" He cut her off. "What's important to you is important to me...what's makes you happy...makes me want to keep you so..what scares you I want to tear apart." Klaus then pulled out a black velvet box from his back pocket that Luna hadn't noticed. "I was hoping to do this back in your home, France. Marry me, Luna. Say yes." "Yes...yes!" Klaus quickly stood up picking Luna up and spinning her around in a circle while having her lips attached to his.
•••
When Nik awoke, Luna was gone. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary...until he searched the whole house for her. As the minutes on the clock turned her panicked more and more. His love had been gone. And with on call to Katerina Petrova he knew where she was.