Twenty Three//Welcome back Ball

It had been a week since Hope had brought Luna Back and she had been fitting right in beside the part where she was still catching up with everything

It had been a week since Hope had brought Luna Back and she had been fitting right in beside the part where she was still catching up with everything. Elijah had been married to Katherine and Rebekah and Marcel were an on-again-off-again thing. Elijah decided to throw a ball in her honor not that she wanted it. Luna and Klaus kept their conversation to a minimum not that Klaus wanted that either.

Luna woke up bright and early. She decided to get dressed and go downstairs to see the others. "Good your up. The balls tomorrow so get a dress ready- wait, no. I have the perfect one." Rebekah told her. "A ball...yay," Luna said sarcastically walking to the study with Elijah quickly following after her catching the eyes of Katherine and Klaus. "This ball is for you. But I understand if you'd-" Luna cut him off.

"I'll be there. I appreciate everything you and your siblings have been doing for me. But is it a good idea to have a ball when we still don't know when any of our enemies came back or not?" She asked. "Love, that's why we're doing it." Klaus interrupted. "Of course ir is. Have you seen Hope today I have something to give
To her?" Luna questioned the Mikaelson brothers. "I believe she's in her room." Elijah informed her. "Thank you." Luna smiled before  going to find Hope.

"Mom, do we have to go? can't we just celebrate you coming back to life with just us? Why throw a party when it can be just us?" Hope asked sadly. "As much as I would love that your uncle Elijah and aunt Rebekah have spent a lot of time planning this ball. And besides, this will be our first celebration together." Luna said setting a box on the edge of Hope's bed and lifting the top. "What is that?" She asked filling with curiosity. "It's the dress I wore when I met your father at the Mikaelson ball in Mystic Falls for the...second time. I thought today would be a perfect day for you to wear it."

Luna carefully lifted up the paper covering the dress revealing the beautiful red dress she wore 16 years ago. One year before Hope was born. "Really...it's so gorgeous." Hope blushed. "It really is...well I'll leave you to change." Luna had gone to Rebekah's room to pick up the dress Rebekah had chosen for her. It was a beautiful grey dress that had a V-neck. The fabric flowed down to the floor the perfect Length. "What do you think?" Rebekah asked impatiently waiting for her response. "It's perfect, Bekah. Thank you." She smiled.

•••
Luna had just about finished getting ready she slipped on her dress with a matching body chain that complimented it.

She walked downstairs with Kol by her side joining in on the ball

She walked downstairs with Kol by her side joining in on the ball. People had been dancing and music was being blasted. Hope had been with a few of her friends that lived in New Orleans when her mom caught her attention as she walked over to Klaus. "Wow. Mom looks amazing." She smiled. "She does, doesn't she. Would you excuse me for a moment, Hope?" Klaus asked gazing over to Luna. Hope had always wanted a mother and father who had been together. She felt the desire build more and more. "Of course." She nodded before Klaus had left and she joined her friends once again. "Here we go again." Rebekah sighed watching the show begin. It was no secret all of the Mikaelson's liked Klaus much more when he was with Luna. Everyone could tell they felt something for one another...everyone besides Klaus and Luna themselves.

"You look beautiful, little moon." He Complimented her. "Thank you, Klaus," Luna said to him. "Would you join me for a dance?" Klaus asked raising his hand. Luna looked at Kol who gave her a reassuring nod. "Ummm, sure." She agreed to take his hand. "Would you join me for a dance?" Elijah asked Katherine. "We're married. You don't have to ask me, Elijah." Katherine smiled he escorted her to the dance floor. "Where's Genevieve? She seems lovely." Luna asked. "She wasn't feeling well so she stayed." He informed her. "So she left you alone?" Luna asked filling up with confusion. "I'm not alone...I'm with you. I see you've given Hope the dress I first saw you in. Why?"

"Because that dress means something to me she deserves to have that dress." The pair had both glanced at Hope she had been dancing with a friend of hers. "I couldn't agree more." Klaus smiled. "Time to switch." Luna warned him just as he spun around being paired with Elijah. "Elijah." She smiled. "Luna thank you for coming."   "I don't mind being the bait, Elijah. I just wished you would've been honest with me." Before Elijah could respond a man walked into the room catching everyone's attention. Judging by the looks on the Mikaelson's face he had been one of the people who came back from the dead. He was a man with an average build with short, brown hair and blue eyes. He dressed well, in suits and ties, in a similar manner to his sire. Elijah Mikaelson.

He was Tristan De Martel...Luna's cousin but also the brother of her other Cousin. Aurora De Martel. "Why is he here?" Luna whispered. "I believe he's here for Aurora," Elijah told her. "Niklaus locked her up." Elijah's grip tightened wanting to keep Luna safe and protected. "Elijah. It's ok." She assured him whilst his grip loosened. She walked into the middle of the dance floor the others watching her. Luna had found something new about herself over the course of the week. She was good at pretending and she would have to do that now. "Tristan, lovely to see you again." She smiled fakely. "Luna, so where is it that you have my sister, cousin?" He asked Luna hadn't known the answer to that question.

"Aurora? Well, she's in the same place she's always been. But if you want her back i'll be more than happy to make you join her." She insisted. "All you have to do is return her." He sighed. "Just kill him already." Katherine groaned. "We can't." Elijah said walking up to her. "He's right. You can't. If you do, my dear ancient friends can kill everyone in this room so please hand her over and will be on our way."

"You do realize that you are in a room filled with witches, werewolves, vampires, and 4 originals." Hayley scoffed. She had been one of the Mikaelson's allies. She was once a traitor but that was all to find her family. The crescent wolves, she was now happily married to her werewolf suitor Jackson Kenner. "You can't kill us all at once but it will give us enough time to kill you. So unless you wanna die tonight I suggest you all leave." Luna said stepping to Tristan. "God I missed her." Klaus sighed Rebekah looking over at him sharing a smile.

"You heard her...leave." Klaus ordered. "Fine we'll be on our way...we already got what we needed." He grinned. "Aurora." Luna whispered to herself. Elijah and Klaus had vamped off to go check the garden for Aurora...she had escaped.
•••
"If Tristan knew Aurora was here all along then why didn't we come sooner instead of waiting all these days?" Luna asked. "I believe the Strix have a plan." Elijah sighed. "We should've killed them when we had the chance." Klaus argued. "Freya have you tried locating them?" Luna asked her. "They're using a cloaking spell. It'll take days to undo if not weeks." She frowned. There had been a knock at the door Luna quickly went to go answer it.

When she joined the others once again she showed them the not that had been placed at the entrance. "What's it say?" Katherine asked. Luna carefully opened it up preparing herself for the worst. "Roses are red, Lavender is blue, come find me, before I find you." Luna read aloud looking up at the Mikaelson's.