Fourteen//Win Some, Lose Some

Last night Kol compelled Damon Salvatore to kill Jeremy because Kol didn't want Silas to be raised from the dead

Last night Kol compelled Damon Salvatore to kill Jeremy because Kol didn't want Silas to be raised from the dead. Klaus and Lune paid Jeremy and Elena a little visit by the time they got back to the Mikaelson mansion Luna was sound asleep in the car. It was now morning. Stefan opened the door to Rebekah's room seeing Klaus. "Leaving so soon?" He asked. Stefan and Rebekah were now friends with benefits by the looks of it. "Are you sure you don't want to stay for breakfast?" Luna said joining the men with a cup of coffee in her hand looking innocent as ever while looking up at Stefan batting her eyelashes. "I don't appreciate you two invading my privacy like some find of creeping tom." Rebekah said as she woke up quickly putting on a robe. "We have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak Stake and homicide on the brain?" Klaus asked. "He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." She assured him.

"Unfortunately he seems to have absconded with Nik's set of daggers. Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him off the edge. We need to put him down before he does more damage. Now, we know you have the last dagger and that you have some white ash so hand it over. I love you Bekah, but now's the time to be serious, and I can guarantee you that dagger won't be in your heart." Klaus grinned as Luna spoke to Rebekah. She was bossy when she had to be but independent. Rebekah sighed leaving the room and coming back a few seconds later with the dagger and white ash handing it to Nik. "Luna, can we talk?" Stefan asked. "I think not." Klaus glared at him. Luna took Nik's hand assuring him everything was fine.

"If this is about me undoing Kol's compulsion with a spell the answer is no. How about you get your Bennett witch to do it...oh wait, she's broken. You can leave, now. Your services are no longer needed. We'll be at the boarding house shortly to babysit your brother." She ordered as Stefan did as he was told shockingly. And Klaus and Luna did as they were told. They went to the Salvatore cellar to find Damon. "Hello, mate." Klaus greeted him. "What the hell are you doing here." Damon snarled.

"Babysitting. Seems as though you're in a bit of a quarrel." Luna grinned. "Oh. Mm." Damon hummed. "Give him a vial of blood every couple of house so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength back or if he just annoys you bleed him out again." Klaus chuckled. "Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot? He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena." Damon explained. "Salvatore, more like Salva-whore. Elena did the good old Salvatore swap." She snickered. "Are you sure about that? Because we caught him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning which would suggest he's moved on," Stefan let out a sigh.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook." He rolled his eyes. "Well, why don't you three enjoy your little, uh villain bonding time?" Stefan stormed out before getting a call from Elena. "Damon's fine. Locked him up with all the creature comfort he deserves."    "That's not why I'm calling. Kol just tried to call Bonnie." Stefan stopped in his tracks. "What. Is she okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Just a little shaken up. She managed to hold him off but Kol seems pretty intent on murdering anyone who's looking for the cure." She explained.